Will lizans return in this game?

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
I've noticed while messing with the save editor the lizan race is currently not present in the list. Are they simply merged with the draconic race or will they return at a later date? They were kinda the standard vanilla scalie race in CoC, would be a shame to see them go!

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
What is or is not in the save editor has nothing to do with what will appear in the game.

Of course, it's just that there's currently no ID for the lizan race in the game, so this falls outside the save editor(that or it has some random number which is outside the current ID range). With a lot of descriptors being identical to their counterparts in TiTS and CoC, i was just wondering why they weren't ported along as well.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Of course, it's just that there's currently no ID for the lizan race in the game, so this falls outside the save editor(that or it has some random number which is outside the current ID range). With a lot of descriptors being identical to their counterparts in TiTS and CoC, i was just wondering why they weren't ported along as well.
Because I removed any IDs if I didn't know what they were, if they were TiTS-specific, or if they didn't work in the setting. Lizan would be the first case.

It's 100% possible they get added back if/when someone writes stuff for them. It's also 100% possible that races that currently have IDs are never implemented.

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
Because I removed any IDs if I didn't know what they were, if they were TiTS-specific, or if they didn't work in the setting. Lizan would be the first case.

It's 100% possible they get added back if/when someone writes stuff for them. It's also 100% possible that races that currently have IDs are never implemented.

Alright, thanks for the answer! The whole ID thing is mostly just handy for being able to play certain races without them having to be obtainable in-game through items or transformations, but i think i'll try to cook up something later myself!

Last edited: