Why is the Myr Venom Bite Tease action so weak?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
While I am doing 30 lust damage with my other moves Myr Venom is only doing 3 or less. This includes Milk Squirt and Dick Slap. Can someone tell me why it is so weak?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
While I am doing 30 lust damage with my other moves Myr Venom is only doing 3 or less. This includes Milk Squirt and Dick Slap. Can someone tell me why it is so weak?
Fen doesn't want people taking a TF to gain powerful skills like in CoC. So yeah, weak, but can still satisfy a fetish such as forcefully arousing with drug-laced kisses.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Fen doesn't want people taking a TF to gain powerful skills like in CoC. So yeah, weak, but can still satisfy a fetish such as forcefully arousing with drug-laced kisses.
Ok then, but Dick Slap and Milk Squirt are only got through TF's or perks as well. Dick Slap is only got through having a Dick with the Aphrodisiac Laced flag which atm is restricted to only Suula and Nyrea and Milk Squirt needs either Vanae milk or being quote "very milky". Then the treatment has a perk that just flat out makes it easier to escape grapples. I am not expecting the bite to be mega powerful just on par with or slightly lower than Dick Slap and Milk Squirt, I mean tease is capped at 30 damage per use anyway so.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
but can still satisfy a fetish such as forcefully arousing with drug-laced kisses.
...which is completely pointless since it wont actually do anything
if they dont want people to feel "pressured" then it shouldnt exist in the first place. same with every other tf perk

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I can't currently check at the moment to be sure, but I think all special teases should be scaling relative to the corresponding bodypart's tease level (chest, ass, hips, crotch) and because the venom kiss has nothing to scale to, it remains a low damage value. I may try to adjust this when I am able to review it.

Do note that any and all special combat abilities derived from transformations should work like alternate variants of other attacks or are weak enough that they don't overpower/overshadow attacks gained through more normal means. This keeps the ability novel yet doesn't give the player a guaranteed edge over class skills and item bonuses.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
BTW against the bored jumper the bite does 1 lust damage every time, if I remember correctly the bored jumper has a separate modifier that makes them take more lust damage period. So yer something is off with that.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
special teases should be scaling relative to the corresponding bodypart's tease level (chest, ass, hips, crotch) and because the venom kiss has nothing to scale to, it remains a low damage value.
Kinda puts the thought of lip size/mouth lube to thought. Like, say Scylla tier lips smudging the saliva and how much drool you can smear in that kiss with that lube bonus thanks to Clear Yu, making us swallow more often.
...which is completely pointless since it wont actually do anything
if they dont want people to feel "pressured" then it shouldnt exist in the first place. same with every other tf perk
Like I said, fetish. Someone, somewhere, really wants to kiss their foe into forceful arousal (I know I enjoy this). Even if it took 30 kisses. Or they wanted it to take slowly, watching them crumble and swell with arousal.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Like I said, fetish. Someone, somewhere, really wants to kiss their foe into forceful arousal (I know I enjoy this). Even if it took 30 kisses. Or they wanted it to take slowly, watching them crumble and swell with arousal.
30, try 50 or 70 its doing 1 damage a use to the enemy with the lowest lust resistance in the game. I am all for fetishes but it still needs to not be a joke, even more so when in other scene in the game this same aphrodisiac can reduce people to a quivering mess, in seconds see Sylvie's scene all the trench wives on Myrellion, the Red Myr doctor, etc Red Myr Venom is a potent aphrodisiac that if it wasn't for the PC's Nano-machines would also be horribly addictive to whoever we use it on even then Shekka suffers from addiction if she is exposed to it even if there are no withdrawal symptoms.

Reactions: Crablord

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Edited for the next release.

Using the Myr Venom kiss attack from the tease menu should treat the attack like a proper drug-laced tease, similar to Cock Slap and Milk Squirt. The edit also adds another category to the Tease levels: "Oral". Currently there are no oral-specific teases written, so the option to actually use it is disabled for now, but the Myr Venom tease should be able to add to the tease like Cock Slap and Milk Squirt does to the Crotch and Chest levels, respectively. If there are oral teases written in the future, they can be added and enabled in the menu.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Auto-fellatio tease, for one, and something more hands-on like Dick Slap (i.e trying to molest the enemy's crotch)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Auto-fellatio tease, for one, and something more hands-on like Dick Slap (i.e trying to molest the enemy's crotch)

If you're doing auto-fellatio, can you please please please include a thing for people with very long tongues? For example the demon 2ft tongue would be perfect for, for example, licking your own pussy

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
If you're doing auto-fellatio, can you please please please include a thing for people with very long tongues? For example the demon 2ft tongue would be perfect for, for example, licking your own pussy

I love oral scenes and I always include long tongue support. It goes without saying :)

The jumper gangbang has a scenario where you use your tongue to perform cunnilingus and anilingus on a slave girl. In the coming Rat's Raiders enemies, offering oral has long tongue variants where you jerk two cocks and perform anilingus on a third, or blowjob, jerking blowjob with tongue, cunnilingus, and anilingus all at once.

It's good stuff.

Reactions: Raindrops

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I love oral scenes and I always include long tongue support. It goes without saying :)

The jumper gangbang has a scenario where you use your tongue to perform cunnilingus and anilingus on a slave girl. In the coming Rat's Raiders enemies, offering oral has long tongue variants where you jerk two cocks and perform anilingus on a third, or blowjob, jerking blowjob with tongue, cunnilingus, and anilingus all at once.

It's good stuff.

holy shit that is quite probably the hottest scene I've heard described to me

I haven't done much with the Jumpers yet... is the gangbang in the public build yet? Because if so, I need to go hunting for it

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
holy shit that is quite probably the hottest scene I've heard described to me

I haven't done much with the Jumpers yet... is the gangbang in the public build yet? Because if so, I need to go hunting for it

The Gangbang is in the backer builds. That kind of tonguing isn't the focus on the scene it's in, but it's part of the action.

For the rat enemies, a long tongue is going to be used in a lot in the scenes.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Ah the joys of long prehensile tongues, and the mischief they can cause. I would just watch out for the different lengths since demon has 2 feet, ovir has 10 inches etc.

Reactions: Kesil