Why doesn't Shade have any "normal" sex scenes?

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
Newly arrived on Myrellion and I decided to flirt with Shade to distract her from Kara and it advanced into her bedroom, only to find that the selection of sex scenes extremely limited to my character and the only two available to me are to get pegged (no thanks) or to fuck her cunt tail (fucking ew). The rest of the sex scenes are pretty specific and unorthodox like having a penis tail or fucking your and her tits simultaneously if your endowments are big enough.

Also, once I had gotten to the sex screen I can't even back out since none of these scenes are appealing to me so I had to load my most recent save which isn't a huge problem but kind of annoying to do, especially if I hadn't recently saved my game.

Is there a reason why we can't stick it in her butt, pussy, or mouth? I feel like such an entitled prude writing this, but I'm just not interested in getting pegged or sticking my dick in a disgusting parasite, so I guess I'll just not continue whatever quest this is in hopes of more "normal" scenes will be added in the future, which is disappointing.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If you check the wiki page for each NPC, you'll see a breakdown of all sex acts you can perform with them and any prerequisites. Here's Shade's.

As for "normal" sex, well, now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you, may not be right for some. It takes diff'rent strokes to move the world.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I presume pussy stuff is off the table because she's your sister? (If she were to use something like sterilex that could perhaps reduce the problem.)

There is the concern about patreon. But tbh if patreon was aware of Shade they wouldn't be cool with the pegging, tail, and tit fucking either. So anal and vaginal options shouldn't really make much of a difference.

Does Shade have any scenes in which she says "Ara Ara"? Cause if not then that's the real crime. She's both a sexy older sister to the MC and a literal MILF. She's Ara Ara incarnate.

Reactions: Salomon

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
There is the concern about patreon.

Idk much about the platform but couldn't they move to SubscribeStar? Isn't it about the same as Patreon except they don't have qualms about bestiality/incest/etc. content being on their site? Isn't that the reason Sparrow moved there after his Patreon got removed? It's really unfortunate PayPal doesn't want anything to do with SubscribeStar as that is my preferred method of payment. Pixiv FANBOX has Paypal, though, and there are artists uploading bestiality content there so incest is probably not taboo either.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Idk much about the platform but couldn't they move to SubscribeStar? Isn't it about the same as Patreon except they don't have qualms about bestiality/incest/etc. content being on their site? Isn't that the reason Sparrow moved there after his Patreon got removed? It's really unfortunate PayPal doesn't want anything to do with SubscribeStar as that is my preferred method of payment. Pixiv FANBOX has Paypal, though, and there are artists uploading bestiality content there so incest is probably not taboo either.
The problem is that Subscribestar doesn't has as large a user base and it's incredibly hard to convince an audience to switch platforms for the sake of a single creator.

IE if they moved from Patreon to Subscribestar there will be a significant decrease in the amount of paying subscribers since many won't bother jumping over to a new platform.

The best option would be to have both Patreon and Subscribestar. IE keep the old Patreon account but start promoting the Subscribestar and ideally do so more prominently. That way you don't lose any existing followers and you get a slowly growing lifeline that can help pull you through when Patreon inevitably starts nitpicking at problems they have with the game's content.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Fen and Savin are already on Subscribestar!

TiTS and CoC 2.

Y'all would KNOW this if you read the blog updates on the front page, Fen and Sav plug them every time they update!:p

Also, Shade anal. HOT.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
even though they changed some things in TiTS to remove incest content (Nykke is no longer our daughter and Kiro and Kalli are now just step-sisters) they still kept some things! In addition to Shade itself, the twins Zil, Tetra & Mica, are practically the wasp version of Cersei and Jaime Lannister! (but without the parties having children or keeping the relationship a secret!)
So I don't really understand what the requirement is to be "censored"! is there a limit to what it can be tolerated?