Why Do Animals Have Sex for Pleasure? (A video I found)

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Animals are wayyyyy more sentient than people realize. This alone has some pretty big implications. Cool video.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
#humanityfirst because at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters. Lets stop the violence so we can prepare for the real threat to humanity... DOLPHINS!

800.jpg

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
#humanityfirst because at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters. Lets stop the violence so we can prepare for the real threat to humanity... DOLPHINS!

800.jpg

If socialization and shared knowledge are what make humanity great, we should be more worried about orcas than dolphins. Orcas teach their young how to better hunt, including tricks like how to kill stingrays without getting hurt.

Reactions: Firangi

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
If socialization and shared knowledge are what make humanity great, we should be more worried about orcas than dolphins. Orcas teach their young how to better hunt, including tricks like how to kill stingrays without getting hurt.
But... LOOK AT THOSE PECS!!!

0l05p28zce181.png

TheShepard256

Orcas are dolphins. Their alternate name, killer whales, was actually mistranslated; it should be "whale killers". Because, y'know, they kill whales.

Also, I hear dolphins decapitate fish to use their heads as masturbatory aids - and that's not even the worst way nature has combined sex with violence.

Reactions: ShySquare

lusamina

Oct 20, 2021
I've also heard some interesting stories about people and dolphins but isn't hyena traits more interesting? Their female leader has a fake dick!