Why do all the futas identify as female?

Nov 18, 2018
This is just something I've noticed in general across all of Fenoxo's games, and to be fair I don't play avidly enough to have met all the characters in any of the games, but it feels like every single futa character identifies as female, even the ones who were male and were somehow altered to a futa state.

To some extent, I understand this and I don't really expect much else from a community-driven project whose majority are cis males, but still. You'd think at least a few herm characters would identify as male and might even dislike being penetrated, rather than the typical, "I have a vaj, f*ck me until I'm preggo" mindset. IDK, I think I'd just like to see a character like that, if not several.

Thoughts? Am I missing somebody?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Have there been any male NPCs that were TF'd into herms/futas ir dickgirls in CoC2? Don't think I personally came across any that I know of.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Because they can identify how ever they want. And because to few people find guys with vaginas hot.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
As Animefan stated, female hermaphrodites and futanari are one of the favorite categories of content for both TiTs and CoC 2. Most of the writers for these games seem to enjoy making that sort of content too. Male herm npcs are very niche in this market, which is why there is currently only one in TiTs (Alex) and none in CoC 2 (as far as I'm aware).

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
So, I may be incorrect, I am pretty sure it is usually tied to the in game femininity values. This is typically used for the MC when set to auto gender and uses the masculinity and femininity values to dictate which is proper to use.
I personally enjoy my MC which is a wylf elf tall Amazonian gal with a big dick. The puss came later since it didn't have that creation option. And because of this, most scenes refer to my char as a female. But there are still the occasional things that refer to my character as male. It's definitely more rare, mind you. But in a logistics stand point... most herms in CoC2 are like... notably feminine, y'know?

That's my logical view on this though. As to why we don't see more masculine herms that can be referred to as daddy... shrug writers preference lol. Could always see about making one if you really really want it (though idk the process to get stuff noticed and added into the game)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Maleherms are alongside Cuntboys in terms of unpopularity.
Hell, Maleherms are even rarer than Cuntboys in a general fandom sense. I see more of the latter than the former, because when folks make herms they usually slap tits onto them at the same time.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but it feels like every single futa character identifies as female
I think there's like one maleherm in TiTS, at the bar on Tavros.

But yeah. Almost nobody wants to write men in the first place; pushing something that's already barely worth writing in terms of audience engagement into an even more niche fetish bracket isn't worth doing.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I think there's like one maleherm in TiTS, at the bar on Tavros.

But yeah. Almost nobody wants to write men in the first place; pushing something that's already barely worth writing in terms of audience engagement into an even more niche fetish bracket isn't worth doing.
ostensible fans of content when that content is being written and desperately needs support: I sleep
ostensible fans of content when that content is no longer being written because of lack of interest: real shit

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
Futanari almost exclusively exists as a concept because people who like girls would rather see a girl with a dick than an actual man. That's my explanation at least, in shorter words, all futa are women because they are written by people that like women.

Now given the title of the thread is "identify as female", there is nothing stopping anyone from writing a character like arona who has big milkers, but identifies as a man.

Reactions: Paradox01

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Have there been any male NPCs that were TF'd into herms/futas ir dickgirls in CoC2? Don't think I personally came across any that I know of.

Players in my D&D campaign will come across a Demon, who is male and has all the bits. The nobles in the nearby city have been going to him so he can ensure their offspring will be talented in magic. Which is the sign of blue blood in this world.

But that's me, and I am weird.

I think there is a ton of interesting philosophy and gender stuff you can do about futas, but I should be working...

Like, how for some people it does not really matter what you have between your legs (on the internet, where society can be excluded somewhat with the illusion of anonymity)

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I just thought Herm/futas were identified as female because they have breasts and vagina while the only Male feature on the Herm/futa is the cock.. more feminine features than Male hence female but that's my take.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Let's.... Not bring the mess that is the gender argument here... That's a can of worms best opened somewhere else.
There's barely an argument going on here about that.