Who's your Fave Smash Bros Character?

tyr4n02r

Aug 28, 2015
I wanted to create a post that simply said "Cloud Strife in SSB4, that is all."

But that's not an appealing conversation, now is it? SO, who are your fave fighters in all of Smash?  All official games only, no Project M or Flash Smash.

Smash Bros Melee: Falcon, Spam-achu, Mario, Bowser, Kirby (not cuz I was good, but he was fun.) Peach

Brawl: Bowser and Falcon still kinda reigned, Dr. Mario (I didn't like Mario's changes), Ike because he's boss. Peach (as Daisy!)

Smash 4: Ganodorf kinda took Falcon's place. IDK he just did. Bowser kinda got nerfed, so he was out. Ike, Peach, Greninja, Dr. Mario, Mii Fighter are prob my mains. Guys who are fun, but I suck with: Megaman, Kirby, Koopalings, Megaman, Little Mac, Zero Suit Samus and Megaman. Cant forget OP Ryu or Mwahaha Mewtwo either.

Megaman...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I haven't played a smash since melee since I don't like the gimmick shit of the Wii but I really liked Roy in Melee and usually played Samus in the original. 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I got attached to Roy and mained him as soon as I had him unlocked on Melee. Before, it was Pikachu and Captain Falcon.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Link and Pikachu in Smash 64
Wolf, Lucario and Sheik in Brawl
didn't play Melee and will only buy Smash U if they announce a DLC that I'm really interested in. Shantae would be cool, also hoping for Wolf to be reincluded since I really liked his fighting style.
Only new fighter in 4 I care about is Robin, but just one character wasn't enough incentive for me to buy the game.

@tyr4n02r: Dr. Mario wasn't in Brawl, so not sure who you mean.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
In SMB64, I played Samus and Pikachu a lot, and sometimes Jigglypuff too.

In Brawl, it was widely similar, though I played a hell of a lot of Lucario and Ike too. Occasionally I'd play Toon Link as well, though I tried to occasionally play everyone once in a while to stay fresh.

I never had a chance to play Melee, so whenever my school started doing project M tournaments, you can imagine how hard I cursed.

I haven't played 4 extensively yet (I can only currently play it through friends whenever I'm at their houses) but Palutena all the way. If not shamelessly for that one shameless short anime-esque series Nintendo did, the fact that she has the most custom specials of any character helps, considering she can be made to adapt to any situation more than the Mii brawler.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
• Fox, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon in 64 (I was boss- ↓B Jiggly ftw)
• Falco and Jigglypuff in Melee (still pretty good)
• Wolf and Zero-suit Samus in Brawl (why does no playstyle jive with me!?)
• Zero-suit Samus and Mii-Brawler in 4 (haven't played it much- I got Fantasy Life just before and other good games keep my attention away)

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
SSB4- Little Mac. I'm one of those good ones, hit and run style; that refuse to go near the edge because I refuse to let somebody edge game me. It's my stage, and you'll come to ME!

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
•  (haven't played it much- I got Fantasy Life just before and other good games keep my attention away)

Fantasy Life is so much fun! I hope then make a 2nd, Level-5 Really did a great job, then again its Level-5, I haven't seen 1 fuck up from them yet. I just hope if they make a 2nd, they expand it ALOT more, like more jobs, having a relation with people (I felt so teased by Yulia) with same-gender cus yeah if FE is gonna do it, no other games have excuses anymore.

Back on 64 it was Fox or kirby

Meele I used Falco fox or kirby

BRawl Ike, I rarely lots to my friends using him, Or Kirby

Wii U Ike, Robin I can work miracles with him/her , Mac, Kirby, Megaman

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
In Brawl, Fox was my fave. I sucked but he was fun to play. Snake too, but only for his Final Smash. (Grenade spam yes plz!)

In 4, I almost solely use Kirby. He (She? It?) does limited damage, but the recovery keeps me coming back almost endlessly. :DD

My girlfriend recently got Roy, and damn is he OP... Either that, or she just mastered using him in Melee and never lost her instincts. >.<;

tyr4n02r

Aug 28, 2015
Roy 90% plays the same from Melee to 4, but his dmg output did go up. Although a lot of characters play extremely similar, there are no true clones anymore if you know what to feel for. Timing or hitboxes or recovery, there's a handful of differences. I wish they add more of the clones back, like Wolf who already felt different from Fox and Falco.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
in 64 i used Mario
in Melee it was Marth & Shiek.

in Brawl it was Zero Suit Samus and Shiek.

but i never really had a "main" i trained with i guess. i never took smash as a serious fighting game just a fun game.