"Wholesome" Virginity Loss Scenes

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I have found Evelyn's and Brints virginity scenes. Those are great, but I am looking for new ones.

AFAIK Cait does not have any virginity scenes. Do you know of any I missed?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
AFAIK Cait does not have any virginity scenes.
If Cait had a virginity scene, it was LOOOOOONG before we meet her.

Reactions: Colaymorak
A

abcd

If Cait had a virginity scene, it was LOOOOOONG before we meet her.

I believe they mean a scene where the champion gives Cait their virginity.

I know that in the tutorial if the femChamp takes the blue potion there will be a short sex scene but I don't remember if it's penetration or a handy/booby.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I believe they mean a scene where the champion gives Cait their virginity.
Huh.gif

E

efgh

Champ is virgin > Champ fucks Cait > Champ no longer virgin > Champ gave Cait their virginity

Cait doesn't have a scene that acknowledges the Champ's status as someone not as familiar with sex as she is, and in which she eases them into it for their first time.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Okay, the way that was worded, it sounded like you were talking about giving Cait Cait's virginity. Especially since the OP was asking about scenes where the NPCs lose their virginity.

TheShepard256

Okay, the way that was worded, it sounded like you were talking about giving Cait Cait's virginity. Especially since the OP was asking about scenes where the NPCs lose their virginity.
Actually, they were talking about scenes where the PC loses their virginity, not NPCs. I'm pretty sure both Evelyn and Brint are non-virgins by the time the Champion can have sex with them, and both have at least one scene that varies depending on whether or not the Champ has used the relevant equipment before.

I

ijkl

Yeah I probably got it wrong. Never did any Brint sex and didn't know that Evelyn was a virgin in any way, shape or form. Now I need to find that scene. But, yeah, I figured that it meant champ giving their v-card and not the other way around. And with Cait quest nearing completion OP might have something to look forward to.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Actually, they were talking about scenes where the PC loses their virginity, not NPCs. I'm pretty sure both Evelyn and Brint are non-virgins by the time the Champion can have sex with them, and both have at least one scene that varies depending on whether or not the Champ has used the relevant equipment before.
Well then I'm really confused and I'll just bow out gracefully and vow to not post five minutes after waking up.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Now I feel bad losing my OC's virginities to dom big flower milf.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
There IS a Cait scene if you drink the blue potion in the tutorial...

I get that it is niche, just interested if there are some that I missed.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, there's not many scenes that factor in whether or not the Champion is a virgin. Maybe in the future, Carmen might since she's in the starting area and that's kind of Her Thing, but that's just guessing on my part.
I'm pretty sure both Evelyn and Brint are non-virgins by the time the Champion can have sex with them
Evelyn will mention after letting the Champion pitch anal that it was her first time doing that, but otherwise she's definitely not a virgin.
Evelyn has one because I knew people would do that thing where they give her all their firsts (also because she's right on your doorstep).
Or try to give her your firsts, if you attempt to pitch and Evelyn isn't impressed with your size. Have I mentioned before that I love you took the time to write that? Still looking forward to that idea you proposed for a threesome with Ryn, for Champs who gave Evelyn their anal virginity, if/when it happens. :D

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah the OP was clearly talking about virgin champs losing their virginity/giving their virginity to Cait, not that they were implying Cait was a virgin in the slightest. That's clear as day and idk what's confusing about that. We know Cait ain't a virgin.

I do find it odd that Cait, being the very first companion in as early as the tutorial and thus allows sex with you from the very very get-go as soon as you start the game, doesn't have a virginity variant/scene for the PC as she would be the NPC/Companion who imo makes the most sense to have one given she has the most earliest "availability" out of all of them, earlier than Brint. I have sex with her right as I start the game out the tutorial even, so it is one of those things that would be a case of "if anyone would have a virginity scene it'd be you" thing. I get that virginity scenes aren't usually worth it for later characters, but she's as early as the tutorial, so she qualifies as one of those cases where it actually would make sense. Cait guiding the Champ into sex gently and teaching them how to make eachother feel good would be the cutest thing... and we never got that. Not even the blue potion scene acknowledges your (oral in that case) virginity much. x.x

Eve's virginity scenes I will admit it took a bit for me to get both on a test run, Evelyn takes like a day or so to get to the point you're doing normal sex with her and by that time I've usually already given my anal virginity to Brint or either gave my penile virginity to Cait or have to deal with the Alraune (Because the options for the latter are fuck her yourself or kill her with no middle ground and I've had enough of people from the Discord treating me like a monster for doing the latter), I have to actively restrain sexing others to get to that point with her it feels like.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah the OP was clearly talking about virgin champs losing their virginity/giving their virginity to Cait, not that they were implying Cait was a virgin in the slightest. That's clear as day and idk what's confusing about that. We know Cait ain't a virgin.
This horse is clearly dead and has admitted he's dead. Please stop kicking him.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
We know Cait ain't a virgin.
Well, aaaaalmost. There's a back entrance to the temple of Mallach that is her body that she's saving so once her expac comes out...

But yeah, if any character makes perfect sense for a special scene it would be Cait. I imagine someone could write one and have it added to her menu with the same kind of parser work that lets Evelyn's virginity scenes appear when appropriate. I dunno, have the text/tooltip be something like First Time/'You've never had sex before and were hoping that maybe...'.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I do find it odd that Cait, being the very first companion in as early as the tutorial and thus allows sex with you from the very very get-go as soon as you start the game, doesn't have a virginity variant/scene for the PC

I genuinely don't give a shit about virginity loss scenes and really have no interest in writing them. I thought about writing one for Cait's expak launching tonight but then realized I could use that time to do literally anything else.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I genuinely don't give a shit about virginity loss scenes and really have no interest in writing them. I thought about writing one for Cait's expak launching tonight but then realized I could use that time to do literally anything else.
Well, that's super disappointing but.. oh well... guess it was too much to wish for.

S

Scarcat

I have found Evelyn's and Brints virginity scenes. Those are great, but I am looking for new ones.

AFAIK Cait does not have any virginity scenes. Do you know of any I missed?
It isn't a whole scene but there is a line that acknowledges your virginity with Garret if your first time is with him also the scene leading up to it is also slightly altered

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It isn't a whole scene but there is a line that acknowledges your virginity with Garret if your first time is with him also the scene leading up to it is also slightly altered
How about not fucking necroing a almost year old post.

NightRevolt

Jan 11, 2022
Brazil
I mean, anally Cait is still a virgin, right? (not counting the 'loss' scenes)

I'm really hoping we can have that scene later in the game. I heard someone say it would be the reward for finishing her companion quest.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I mean, anally Cait is still a virgin, right? (not counting the 'loss' scenes)

I'm really hoping we can have that scene later in the game. I heard someone say it would be the reward for finishing her companion quest.

Cait giving you her buttginity has been in the game for months. You just have to complete the quest to find her dad.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I heard someone say it would be the reward for finishing her companion quest.
I know that 2020-21 were a bit of a blur but they can't have been that much of one, Cat Call has been complete for almost a year now. :p

In fact, the end of the quest was added literally the day after this topic should have died, until a guest necro'd it.

Last edited:

NightRevolt

Jan 11, 2022
Brazil
I know that 2020-21 were a bit of a blur but they can't have been that much of one, Cat Call has been complete for almost a year now. :p

In fact, the end of the quest was added literally the day after this topic should have died, until a guest necro'd it.
My mistake then, I started playing the game for real yesterday!

But I'm glad to hear this, thank you. I was actually looking up stuff and realized what I was searching was in threads from 2019.

T

THE guest 1

If you keep your virginity up to the glacial rift, you tell the kobold that you are a very polyamorous person, but your character internally says that's a lie to keep the kobold calm, as you never used your tools before