Who wrote Raphael?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ingame credits states that he was written by Merauder. So it may be case of author writing him, then leaving to never been heard again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think in case of author been untrackable it may be case of not possible to do any major edits. Well still there is chance to ask Fen or Savin but this I think sooner on discord where their may sooner reply. Well I would try in next day or two contact one of them there and see what their gonna say. But not keep your hopes high :(

Reactions: Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I think in case of author been untrackable it may be case of not possible to do any major edits. Well still there is chance to ask Fen or Savin but this I think sooner on discord where their may sooner reply. Well I would try in next day or two contact one of them there and see what their gonna say. But not keep your hopes high :(

Okay, thanks.

Reactions: Ormael and Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
To anyone who is interested in Raphael: I spoke to Fen and Savin regarding editing Raphael. It seems like I was given the go ahead as Merauder has been MIA for almost three years. Hopefully we can eventually get some kind of edited form of Raphael in a mod, hopefully in CoC Xianxia Mod. My idea is to turn the tides on Raphael in some way and that would allow male/herm character interaction. Other than that, I just wanted to post an update for those interested.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Merauder show up on forum in last 2-3 weeks and i DO exchanged PM's with him so...for sure I know I will eventualy make some small changes to Raph content when I get time to work on it (or when I get time to code stuff I ask politely someone else to write ^^).

Reactions: nox bellua

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Merauder show up on forum in last 2-3 weeks and i DO exchanged PM's with him so...for sure I know I will eventualy make some small changes to Raph content when I get time to work on it (or when I get time to code stuff I ask politely someone else to write ^^).
@Ormael Oh, cool. Didn't know Merauder was still active as I was told he wasn't. Being able to edit Raphael would be a welcome change for me. I never really liked him being purely female locked and some way to change his opinion would be cool. It could be something simple to change his mind or maybe even making him a full on buttslut.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
How much he could be changed would need to be agreed betweenn I assume me and person that will show interest in writng new stuff for him (with ofc intent to use in one of mods for CoC).

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
How much he could be changed would need to be agreed betweenn I assume me and person that will show interest in writng new stuff for him (with ofc intent to use in one of mods for CoC).
@Ormael I would write for him but I am not much of a writer. I might give it a try although I would probably end up scrapping it.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua If you not yet you could jump on mods discord server - there is usualy fast way to someone look over your writing and maybe even give some qc to it.