Who is The traitor in the king's court?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe it's Kohaku? Or Ambra?
I invited them both... but one or the other kept slipping away. Before I could go find them, the other showed up and distracted me...
Those two are up to something, or my name isn't 'Honest Ace'.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Maybe it's Kohaku? Or Ambra?
I invited them both... but one or the other kept slipping away. Before I could go find them, the other showed up and distracted me...
Those two are up to something, or my name isn't 'Honest Ace'.
But it Isn't.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Any Theories?
So we have a whole other thread about this, but just for the sake of giving an answer in this thread, I'll port over some of the observations I and others made.

Okay, so basically, it's Prince Vrannus. He's not the only plausible suspect but he has the most red flags hovering around him.

• The prince is directly responsible for the decision to hunker down in the city despite the fact the city's supplies are apparently scarce enough to drive the hobgoblin populace to banditry.
  • He's also responsible for provisions in the city, and it's heavily implied the water in the city's public baths and massages is being used to make everyone extra horny and indulgent.
  • He's been taking women on the city's ruling councils and military off duty and adding them to the royal harem, which could just be dismissed as sexism if not for the fact he's assuming the oversight he took from them.
  • Vrannus is said to be the one who started and encouraged the fashion trend of leaving your tits hanging out or barely covering your crotch.
  • Rather than appear with the rest of his family in part two of the party, he only shows up in part three. If you go looking in the palace's private section, you see him getting his ass fucked by a 'mander slaveboy. Also the family shrine of Tira has recently been jizzed all over.
  • Vrannus has also apparently become involved with military strategy, which coincides with a major hole in the army's patrol routes and defences that Cait's father, an aging dadbod cat wizard, exploited to sneak into the palace by total accident.
  • Finally, a high priestess of Tira, who is strongly implied to be Tira herself incognito, strongly implies it's him and suggests he agreed to become Master Tollus' agent in the city because he's bitter and resentful that he grew up into a skinny girlyboy like his distant cousins in the north instead of a beefcake like most Southern Minotaurs, and because he was already a lazy, self-indulgent hedonist due to living a life of luxury and priviledge in peacetime without being called upon to actually DO anything AND he's convinced that women only want him for his status and to dip their hands into the royal coffers, all of which would leave him vulnerable to being manipulated into becoming a Quisling by Tollus.

Bottom line, the femboy in the Jessica Rabbit dress is our man.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
So we have a whole other thread about this, but just for the sake of giving an answer in this thread, I'll port over some of the observations I and others made.

Okay, so basically, it's Prince Vrannus. He's not the only plausible suspect but he has the most red flags hovering around him.

• The prince is directly responsible for the decision to hunker down in the city despite the fact the city's supplies are apparently scarce enough to drive the hobgoblin populace to banditry.
  • He's also responsible for provisions in the city, and it's heavily implied the water in the city's public baths and massages is being used to make everyone extra horny and indulgent.
  • He's been taking women on the city's ruling councils and military off duty and adding them to the royal harem, which could just be dismissed as sexism if not for the fact he's assuming the oversight he took from them.
  • Vrannus is said to be the one who started and encouraged the fashion trend of leaving your tits hanging out or barely covering your crotch.
  • Rather than appear with the rest of his family in part two of the party, he only shows up in part three. If you go looking in the palace's private section, you see him getting his ass fucked by a 'mander slaveboy. Also the family shrine of Tira has recently been jizzed all over.
  • Vrannus has also apparently become involved with military strategy, which coincides with a major hole in the army's patrol routes and defences that Cait's father, an aging dadbod cat wizard, exploited to sneak into the palace by total accident.
  • Finally, a high priestess of Tira, who is strongly implied to be Tira herself incognito, strongly implies it's him and suggests he agreed to become Master Tollus' agent in the city because he's bitter and resentful that he grew up into a skinny girlyboy like his distant cousins in the north instead of a beefcake like most Southern Minotaurs, and because he was already a lazy, self-indulgent hedonist due to living a life of luxury and priviledge in peacetime without being called upon to actually DO anything AND he's convinced that women only want him for his status and to dip their hands into the royal coffers, all of which would leave him vulnerable to being manipulated into becoming a Quisling by Tollus.

Bottom line, the femboy in the Jessica Rabbit dress is our man.
Thank you for the Summary.

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Or hell, put a slave colar on him and make him our formally royal boy toy. All that life of luxary has built him into a fine trophy husband, without the husband part.

Reactions: valkyr42

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
No complaints from me! I would love to have him as my consort/husbando on a leash. Although, spoilers ahead for unreleased content
Judging by his demon bust, I am not having my hopes up.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Hopefully that'll just be one optional outcome if we fail to talk the traitor down. Queen Nyzerrah and Chieftain Taldahs were both redeemable, despite submitting to Kasyrra's transformations. Their given explanations were that the former was corrupted by the honey core and the latter was only partially transformed into a Demontaur.