Who is the domme with the most content?

Adan

May 26, 2018
Give me your best candidates!

oh my sleeping with Arona every day mmm

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I mean, content-wise it's kind of tricky to top Domrona since she's a companion and thus has interactions with a bunch of your other party members, in quests and wandering around various places etc, not to mention several quests that center around her. And of course Kas is the main antagonist so she has tons of content, even if all the repeatable stuff is gated behind her Romantic path. Really hard to compete with those two in sheer volume.

Setting her aside, Evelyn has content involving Cait and Ryn as well as a lot involving the Champ, one scene wandering around Hawkthorne and a backstory that we might one day get to learn more details of, plus Wsan's mentioned plans for future scenes. She's pretty good for content, and IMO the best domme in general. Rina's my second-favorite but her domme content is gated behind two conditions and currently limited to a small number of scenes, though Wsan is working on a big expansion of Brihaus so she should be getting more in the near-ish future.

Evergreen is evil dommy mommy and has a good lot of sex content, but not as much story content yet as there are plans for. so content-wise she's up there. Doesn't really do it for me personally. Orlaith and Mara are both good but don't have a huge amount of content (though I know there are plans for more dryad stuff at some point) and Klemaia's stuff isn't as voluminous but it's really good. The latter three hit all the right notes for me in spite of having less content than the others.

Oh, and might as well mention Arille, who's also a bit light on content right now (and is gated behind Champs with some sort of penis) but has a very good chance of getting more later, both in terms of sex and plot engagement. I'm hoping for the latter at any rate.

Reactions: Adan

Adan

May 26, 2018
Ah totally forgot about Evergreen... she rubbed me a bit wrong and i thougt its partially because of the art. She is halfway between "fat mother" and "maximum thiccness still attractive"

wow you have a lot of info

edit: do i need to be corrupted to romance Kas?
(and does it affect the game that I kill her minions when I can?)

Reactions: CoCEnjoyer

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You don't need any Corruption to romance Kas per se, but since it requires sex with her and that does involve taking in large amounts of demonic sex fluids, you're going to raise your score in the process. Nothing prevents you from lowering it again though. To get on the Romantic path, accept her advances at least twice before reaching the Winter City (among the prologue, post-Alraune dream, post-Wayfort encounter and the holiday event) and do not pick any of the options to attack her in Winter City when the game gives you the choice. What you do to any other demon or cultist in the game does not (right now anyways) affect your relationship with Kas herself.

Oh, and don't go soulbinding yourself if you're interested in Kas' Romantic path content because if you and your soul are no longer on speaking terms, you won't be able to complete that content. In fact, telling Kas that you're soulbound will flip her immediately to Hostile (the state she starts the game in) and will lock her there permanently.

Reactions: Adan

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
We are definitely need more dommes.
Hashat is domme to elf champs.. always go back for her when I'm playing Elf.
Evergreen is one of my favs.
Evelyn is the best domme in game by far.
Kas
Serena - I think iirc in a scene or two. (My fav character for Bimbo champs).
Arille - for dick champs, so I'm okay if I'm playing futa champs.
Mara has very good domme scenes.
Arona is growing on me.
Rina is domme to pure female champs and very good.
Orlaith I kinda forget she exists in most playthroughs.
Klem - kinda, maybe
I'm hoping for some more domme female/futa minotaurs somewhere along the line.

Skylar17

Jun 10, 2022
Having started out as dipping my toe into Arona's content via not submitting right away, and seeing how that went with her as my beta, and then flipping her to dominant within like, four days worth of in-game time... I can honestly say that she's probably one of my faves. I don't know if any of the domme content changes if she started submissive or not (i doubt it? that seems like a hassle coding-wise) but her complete inability to actual hide how soft(her heart) is for you is adorable. And she's a slut for post-fuck cuddles. Also surprisingly generous with affirmations.

I've sorta come to view Arona and Evelyn as like, same style just flipped approach?

To actually add to the answers, though; Gianna the gargoyle merchant is domme-by-default. There's not a lot of content for her, sadly, but any scene you do with her (at least as a male or herm as far as I know) has her in charge whether she's giving or taking.