who has the best boobs?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
who has the best boobs in the game in your personal opinion?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
What a loaded and subjective question.
What might be the best for one might be over (or under) inflated for another.
Personal taste in boobs would be, and is, relative.

How can you define what makes a boob the "best"?
- Is it the heft as it is held?
- Is it how much you are able to hold in one hand?
- Is it how it settles when the owner of the boob lies on their back?
- Is it how it looks in a really tight t-shirt?

Or is it simply that all boobs are the best?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
How can you define what makes a boob the "best"?
all boobs are the best in their own way so its whatever you guys view as the best when answering.
perhaps "favorite" was a better question

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I am completely fucking biased but I think Adjatha pretty much nailed boob perfection with Kimber. :p
Adjatha_-_Kimber.gif

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I am completely fucking biased but I think Adjatha pretty much nailed boob perfection with Kimber. :p
Adjatha_-_Kimber.gif
Adjatha always draws perfect breasts. I think that fits the TiTSverse perfectly. I've not once come across a description of an imperfect breast... no sag, no uneven sizes, no oddly placed nipples.
As lovely as Kimber's (and everyone else who has them) massive breasts are, I prefer the range of D-G cups, so I will simply say Laquines.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I really like Reaha's rack.

438px-Reaha_(Cheshire).png

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
It feels like an awfully pointless question for a text game where most of the female characters are huge but the descriptions end at "like double Z cups or something".

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Zavos is indifferent. However, for the sake of discussion, Zavos prefers a passing grade chest (No larger than C).

Reactions: Emerald and Kesil

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
You know what, I'd say Queen of the Deep
They really added to the scene you dig?
900px-Deep_Lake_Queen_%28Jacques00%29.png

I'd also say Shade's are pretty damn fabulous since you have a whole sex scene devoted to worshiping those glorious mounds

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Since no one has mentioned any small breasted character, I nominate the Raskvels and M'hengan frog girls for best boobs

like, am I really the only one who prefers small breasts ? :(
Nothing wrong with smaller breasts, especially on smaller people. I personally feel it's more important that they fit the frame of the person they're on really.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Since we're on the subject of boobs, can I just say that I was a bit disappointed that when you give Bizzy her first dose of Tittyblossom, that she goes straight from being flat (or an AA cup??? I dunno) all the way up to a C cup? It's no big—but I wish that the first dose would have made her an A cup, instead (or, if not that, a B cup at least). :/

Also, truth be told, I think that she's fine just the way she is. If anything, I'd argue that getting a huge rack would just make her stand out less—hyper-sized boobs are practically a dime a dozen in the TITS universe, after all. If I had the choice, I would help her appreciate what she already has working for her rather than having her fixate on something that shouldn't even be that much of an issue. So, you don't have much in the chest area—so, what? Size shouldn't even count that much. (If anything, perkiness is more important.)

(End rant.)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
As someone of the itty bitty titty comitty I say any Raskval gal falling into that area like their species naturally would. I'm more fond of those naturally small than those bigger. I even had fun drawing the bust for the combat encounter because I rarely get to draw smaller breasts. And Shekka is bae.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
As someone of the itty bitty titty comitty I say any Raskval gal falling into that area like their species naturally would. I'm more fond of those naturally small than those bigger. I even had fun drawing the bust for the combat encounter because I rarely get to draw smaller breasts. And Shekka is bae.

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

—For one thing, smaller breasts sure does make sex a lot less awkward. (Sure, a pair of funbags might seem fun on paper—and, in some cases, they can be—but imagine trying to have sex with someone in the missionary position and their tits are, like, 10 times bigger than their head. I’d honestly be surprised if you didn’t suffocate in such a situation.)

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Also, truth be told, I think that she's fine just the way she is. If anything, I'd argue that getting a huge rack would just make her stand out less—hyper-sized boobs are practically a dime a dozen in the TITS universe, after all. If I had the choice, I would help her appreciate what she already has working for her rather than having her fixate on something that shouldn't even be that much of an issue. So, you don't have much in the chest area—so, what? Size shouldn't even count that much. (If anything, perkiness is more important.)
^ This. I find that anything beyond the first dose it just makes her boobs too big, and makes her stand out less.

If anything a female Kaithrit with small breasts would help her stand out more.

Kinda wish that you could give her Tittyblossom to where she has the boob size that you like and then help her get confident with what you have given her(or just getting her confident with what she got naturally), ending up with her getting her own Adult Film Studio.

Now to keep my post somewhat on topic: I prefer the characters with boobs on the smaller end, they stand out more as they are less common in the game, i also just like smaller boobs. From flat/small A - C is what i prefer, but that does not mean that i ignore/disregard any character with boobs above D, they might fit the frame/build better, and in the end, big boobs are not a deal breaker to me, but sometimes they can get too big for the characters frame/build.

TL;DR: iI's all relative.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
^ This. I find that anything beyond the first dose it just makes her boobs too big, and makes her stand out less.

If anything a female Kaithrit with small breasts would help her stand out more.

Kinda wish that you could give her Tittyblossom to where she has the boob size that you like and then help her get confident with what you have given her(or just getting her confident with what she got naturally), ending up with her getting her own Adult Film Studio.

Now to keep my post somewhat on topic: I prefer the characters with boobs on the smaller end, they stand out more as they are less common in the game, i also just like smaller boobs. From flat/small A - C is what i prefer, but that does not mean that i ignore/disregard any character with boobs above D, they might fit the frame/build better, and in the end, big boobs are not a deal breaker to me, but sometimes they can get too big for the characters frame/build.

TL;DR: iI's all relative.

100% agree. It's one thing if the character in question is, say, Amazonian (with the large stature and muscular build to match) because then, you could reasonably argue that smaller breasts would look somewhat out-of-place on her. If a character, on the other hand, is small and slender, then giving her absurdly huge breasts makes it really hard to suspend disbelief because, good lord, how can this woman even get around (never mind dress in the morning if all of her tit-flesh is just threatening to spill forward)? It's fortunate that TITS has a futuristic space setting with advanced tech—because such "gifted" endowments would be more debilitating than tantalizing otherwise. (...It'd be kinda funny if there were some alien species where its women had incredibly durable, beach ball-sized tits and if they used said tits to move around by bouncing on them. The idea is so ridiculous, that it makes me laugh.)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Therein lies the problem. While Bizzy is cute with a smaller than average bust, she's in an industry where cute doesn't cut it.
You're going up against what the market wants and Bizzy's own insecurities about her bust.
She sees success in having a larger and larger bust, reinforced by the number of viewers skyrocketing - which means even if you were to try and convince her not to go for the boobs the size of small moons, you're going up against something more potent - positive reinforcement.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
>TFW no one brings up fake boobs, the most oppressed of them all :(

Ah, I guess I can't really complain since only the player, the V-KO on Myrellion, and Nym-Foe are the only characters that have/can have fake boobs.

When Fen removes the character ban, one of y'all gotta make a character who got fakes out of their own volition. pls

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
The best boobs are those who are natural.
Big is my preference.

Last edited: