Do you also agree that Zo should be more involved in the future ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Who is Zo ?

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Yes make her a companion

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

RexHornDog

Jun 16, 2022
I like her. My only nitpick regarding her being that there will probably be no more content written for her.

Would've been cool to get either more sex scenes or perhaps some backstory on her, not necessarily in spoken form. Or perhaps fix up that shack so it doesn't look like it'll collapse any minute.
Welcome to the future now you can build yer home up more and start a family.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah...another L for vag-only champs. I'm assuming Bloody Pink Panties meant they want to be Zo's family even w/o impregnating her (or maybe they want stork version of baby magic). I really do like Zo and I hope there will be more content to deepen pc's relationship with her (regardless of what junk u have)! Well glad anyway that B decided that we can fix Zo's house for her even w/o impregnating her. Her reaction to the new door was cute!

Last edited:

nottelling

Sep 30, 2018
I like her. My only nitpick regarding her being that there will probably be no more content written for her.

Would've been cool to get either more sex scenes or perhaps some backstory on her, not necessarily in spoken form. Or perhaps fix up that shack so it doesn't look like it'll collapse any minute.
Literally everything you just mentioned ended up happening in May lmao