Do you also agree that Zo should be more involved in the future ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Who is Zo ?

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Yes make her a companion

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Ive just recently experienced the content with Zo - her training sequences - the way she feels conected with our character and yet she cant comunicate with you using words - but through actions and examples - She feels like a very intresting character and almost a shame that she is not more closely connected to the main plot like your companions - hell i feel she is better suited to be one of your companions rather than some slutty mage femboy that cums every time you pet his ears - cough cough - hell she even teaches you a possible way to block the demonic dreams and ads a seperate spiritual aspect in the game, also the main plot being that the deamoness wants to Nurture your soul in order to harvest it feels like she should get much more involved in the champions / her soul mate / lover / spiritual companion's adventures and struggles.

(edit) : lets add some ideas about it in the reply boxes , who knows maybe a writer reads some of theese and get some inspiration ; be it for Zo or other stuff in the near or far Future <(^_^)>/

Attachments

• Zo-DCL-Full.png
    Zo-DCL-Full.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I found her rather boring actually. I was not really into her whole spiritual awakening thing. Going to into depth for something that felt to non consequential. Or more precisely, for something that should have been just fun bit of world building it went in way to deep for my liking.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I like her. My only nitpick regarding her being that there will probably be no more content written for her.

Would've been cool to get either more sex scenes or perhaps some backstory on her, not necessarily in spoken form. Or perhaps fix up that shack so it doesn't look like it'll collapse any minute.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Communication without speech can be interesting, but only up to a point before it becomes tedious (even speech is a dreadfully limited form of communication, really). And I'm not into the whole "spiritual" stuff so that aspect is a bit of a turnoff. Already it's tempting just to click through the "dialogue".

Having to unlock skills in a specific order (especially when so many of those skills are not going to be useful to the character) and with a "cooldown" on top of that makes the whole thing grindy, so gameplay-wise it's not ideal either. It's not even that I'm uninterested in the rewards (a couple of them look kind of cool, though I wish I knew what the Silver Mask does to each skill exactly), just that I hate grinding-based progression. I like skill-based progression.

I'm sorry to say, for those reasons, I've barely touched her content.

Reactions: Kingu2

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Communication without speech can be interesting, but only up to a point before it becomes tedious (even speech is a dreadfully limited form of communication, really). And I'm not into the whole "spiritual" stuff so that aspect is a bit of a turnoff. Already it's tempting just to click through the "dialogue".

Having to unlock skills in a specific order (especially when so many of those skills are not going to be useful to the character) and with a "cooldown" on top of that makes the whole thing grindy, so gameplay-wise it's not ideal either. It's not even that I'm uninterested in the rewards (a couple of them look kind of cool, though I wish I knew what the Silver Mask does to each skill exactly), just that I hate grinding-based progression. I like skill-based progression.

I'm sorry to say, for those reasons, I've barely touched her content.
Well its intresting to see how the character atempts to convey meanings without the use of words - practicly being the only one so far im aware off that does that . ontop of every time you do a training session to advance one training session ( 3 times per skill ) theres a difrent kind of story tied to it - how she atempts to demonstrate the next step and what ties it to the previous ones - and lets face it 99.9% of the "content " in the game its all about who is going to stick it in to who - hell even Garth mocks you when Azzy and the paladin finaly start getting along if you dont move in for a 3 some " congradulations ! you brought them together and didnt jump in for a 3 some - proggress " . Zo's Content being more about your Spirit rather than your genitals much like how garret's story was more about his herritage and the way forward is a very refreshing and welcome change realy - and since her training is all about controll and trust between mind - body and spirit - where the main vilain is all about giving in to the body with mind and spirit . feels like she fits in the role of a long term companion in the future !!

HK-47

May 17, 2017
@VerySexyGrammar The Silver Mask increases the damage or bonuses of all the abilities you can learn from her by a decently hefty amount, so it’s definitely worth grabbing if any of them interest you. I personally quite like the Crit Chance/Damage boosting stance.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Yeah sorry, Zo's just not my cup of tea. I don't like muscle girls to begin with and all the spiritual mumbo jumbo is just lost on me. I do like the idea of mute characters and I can certainly appreciate the effort B put in to give her a personality without having her speak. But she's hardly the first or the best character to do that.

I also didn't really find most of her skills that useful. The only one I end up using regularly is equilibrium to to not get stunned or disarmed in the undermountain. All in all she's a good character that's just not for me.

Reactions: Emerald and Necros

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Yeah sorry, Zo's just not my cup of tea. I don't like muscle girls to begin with and all the spiritual mumbo jumbo is just lost on me. I do like the idea of mute characters and I can certainly appreciate the effort B put in to give her a personality without having her speak. But she's hardly the first or the best character to do that.

I also didn't really find most of her skills that useful. The only one I end up using regularly is equilibrium to to not get stunned or disarmed in the undermountain. All in all she's a good character that's just not for me.
you miss the point . the game of corruption is champions as it stands has litteral tons of content for players such as you described " dont like what zo offers " - " i dont find the skills usefull " yeah like many of the other companions that give you usefull skills eh ? oh wait there are none -" spiritual mumbo jumbo " let me think - spiritual mumbo jumbo .... when the main plot of CoC 2 is litteraly about a deamoness that wants you to squirt/ jizz your very spirit / soul - out of you . as i see it zo as a character has every reason to be more involved in the future of CoC 2 - never said she should be the main focus - rather an option for player to approach / companionship - hell id much rather have to recruit her than that one mage fem boy that jizzes all over the inn every time his hat brushes his ears in a funny way ! lol

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
you miss the point . the game of corruption is champions as it stands has litteral tons of content for players such as you described " dont like what zo offers " - " i dont find the skills usefull " yeah like many of the other companions that give you usefull skills eh ? oh wait there are none -" spiritual mumbo jumbo " let me think - spiritual mumbo jumbo .... when the main plot of CoC 2 is litteraly about a deamoness that wants you to squirt/ jizz your very spirit / soul - out of you . as i see it zo as a character has every reason to be more involved in the future of CoC 2 - never said she should be the main focus - rather an option for player to approach / companionship - hell id much rather have to recruit her than that one mage fem boy that jizzes all over the inn every time his hat brushes his ears in a funny way ! lol
2022-01-21 21.02.38.png

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
@VerySexyGrammar The Silver Mask increases the damage or bonuses of all the abilities you can learn from her by a decently hefty amount, so it’s definitely worth grabbing if any of them interest you. I personally quite like the Crit Chance/Damage boosting stance.

Yeah, it's just... there's no data for that on the wiki. The Silver Mask's entry should give hard numbers for its effects, but it doesn't. Unless you grind the entire thing, you have no idea what it does.

Given how bad stances are right now (due to costing your At-Will slot, wasting a turn when used, and being interruptible), not feeling up to making that kind of investment. Especially since the Mask itself costs you your Head slot.

It's just a lot of costs and dedication to get something you don't even know is going to be useful or not.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
-Snipping that cringe-
Just cause companions dont give you skills doesnt make them less valuable then a NPC at all, like jesus the difference in writing is massive. Also If you want to speak logically both Ryn and Kiyoko technically do if they are your favorite, since both are going to be tied to a god who can give you perma TFs that have abilities.

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Just cause companions dont give you skills doesnt make them less valuable then a NPC at all, like jesus the difference in writing is massive. Also If you want to speak logically both Ryn and Kiyoko technically do if they are your favorite, since both are going to be tied to a god who can give you perma TFs that have abilities.
Never said that a companion has to be tied in to skills - was only replying to what kingu was saying and the logic behind it - that since Zo does not give you anything "usefull" that somehow makes her less Valuable / enjoyable - all im saying here is that h belive Zo according to what the writers have done with her story development should be more involved in the coming story of CoC 2 - not nessesarily being the center of it . just feel more involved in the grand sceme of things since her whole theme is about spiritual growth and control / trust relation to ones body .

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Never said that a companion has to be tied in to skills - was only replying to what kingu was saying and the logic behind it - that since Zo does not give you anything "usefull" that somehow makes her less Valuable / enjoyable - all im saying here is that h belive Zo according to what the writers have done with her story development should be more involved in the coming story of CoC 2 - not nessesarily being the center of it . just feel more involved in the grand sceme of things since her whole theme is about spiritual growth and control / trust relation to ones body .
I honestly think you're reading way too much into Kingu's response. His reasoning is as simple as ''I don't like this character personally for subjective reasons but she is a well written character''. That's totally reasonable and didn't warrant such a defensive reply.

Reactions: Rysri and Kingu2

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
I honestly think you're reading way too much into Kingu's response. His reasoning is as simple as ''I don't like this character personally for subjective reasons but she is a well written character''. That's totally reasonable and didn't warrant such a defensive reply.
Maybe - maybe not - but ye - i think ive been a bit 2 defencive here in my reply .most likely cause ive enjoyed the aspect of pure story in coc and coc 2 so much at this point that i want to see it explored and flushed out more - the horny naughty aspect of it is cool and all but . personaly the world theyve built to support all that ? i find my self enjoying that way way more :) :D and when i came across zo and her story ? Felt sad that it did not tie in to anything else outside her own "training garden" found my self visiting her camp every time i was passing by just to read a bit more of her story again !

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
should be more involved in the coming story of CoC 2
No, what she does really doesn fit well into the main story of CoC2, shes perfectly fine being the monk she is. Like her content doesnt play well into it at all, she can undo corruption yeah, but it has nothing todo with demons or the soul like most major story points right now.
just feel more involved in the grand sceme of things since her whole theme is about spiritual growth and control / trust relation to ones body
Like this, its not matching the theme of the story.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
I like her. I would like to get her as a normal combat ally and really get more on her backstory. Breed her. Maybe get a neat quest to have the option to help heal her voice even only partially. Or maybe achieve a sort of telepathic communication. Theres a number of female npcs that I find really interestingin the game that could use more love.

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
No, what she does really doesn fit well into the main story of CoC2, shes perfectly fine being the monk she is. Like her content doesnt play well into it at all, she can undo corruption yeah, but it has nothing todo with demons or the soul like most major story points right now.

Like this, its not matching the theme of the story.
It does not match you say ?lets take one of her aspects in that concept she has of Mind body spirit control and trust ::tranquility - Any kind of body experience can be blocked off - and what does thaat main vilain we have do>? coirrupt people in to slowly giving into corruption through the experience of ones body - THAT alone is a gamechanger in CoC 2 story. as the complete antithesis to what the Deamons are all about - and that antithesis is what makes it fit - the Ying to a Yang you could say - the other side of the coin etc etc

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I cannot translate that broken english, but as its been stated, shes been pushed to her absolute limit of what can be done with her content. And shoehorning into the story just wouldn't work and this junction, and its not as good as you think when you realize the champ only was able to learn it because of there aptitude to learn.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
I cannot translate that broken english, but as its been stated, shes been pushed to her absolute limit of what can be done with her content. And shoehorning into the story just wouldn't work and this junction, and its not as good as you think when you realize the champ only was able to learn it because of there aptitude to learn.
I think it would be interesting to have her join our group. Communication could be achieved through a telepathic or magical way. She's one of the npc's I would love to see more added for. I am hoping and guessing that in the end we could maybe romance kasyrra. She doesn't seem like she's unredeemable She's a very interesting antagonist. We have some demon characters that are peaceful or became our slaves. So I hope something similar could be achieved with kasyrra. And she can shape ship to fit whatever kinks we have lol.

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
" its been stated "? where is that statement then since you seem so sure of your self and opinion! - link it if you please :)
also "shoehorning" are you for real ? we talking about a game in a world of horny deamons fuckfesting kingdom's to make imps - and aiming to make the residents of that said continent litteraly climaxing theyr souls out to make more deamons wile at the same time that said world is filled with cat girls , Minotaurs . elfs . orcs . Humanoid animals . Magic . Living Gods . Paralel Dimentions . Dream Wordls . Portals ,Living Plants , Nature it self given will and form - and you speak about "Shoehorning" on a character that is " a monk" ...... what !??!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
As a general FYI, if you would like to see the Zo powers and how the Silver Mask affects them, you can follow the links from the Silver Mask page.

Yes! The links are actually active and the descriptions now include the enhanced effects!

Quite a few of the skills are still lackluster, but Equilibrium looks pretty awesome now; using it instantly cures all combat status effects and prevents all future combat status effects (good or bad). That means it shouldn't be interruptible. This would be fantastic against certain bosses.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Just had to check who her writer was and its B, yeah even if he could think of something it wont be for a long fucking while, dudes current making a huge fuckin XPAC for the local dog with a huge cock and he has his OWN companion that he has to write for. So its pretty obvious shes in her feature complete state, also most she might get is pregnancy content,
we talking about a game in a world of horny deamons fuckfesting kingdom's to make imps
You'd be suprised by the fact that while this is a game that is filled with smut the writers take the stories there doing serious, its why its such an enjoyable smut game. If Zo had any importance she would have probably been added somewhere that wasnt harvest valley, which is side content central.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
" its been stated "? where is that statement then since you seem so sure of your self and opinion! - link it if you please :)
also "shoehorning" are you for real ? we talking about a game in a world of horny deamons fuckfesting kingdom's to make imps - and aiming to make the residents of that said continent litteraly climaxing theyr souls out to make more deamons wile at the same time that said world is filled with cat girls , Minotaurs . elfs . orcs . Humanoid animals . Magic . Living Gods . Paralel Dimentions . Dream Wordls . Portals ,Living Plants , Nature it self given will and form - and you speak about "Shoehorning" on a character that is " a monk" ...... what !??!
kk.png

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Just had to check who her writer was and its B, yeah even if he could think of something it wont be for a long fucking while, dudes current making a huge fuckin XPAC for the local dog with a huge cock and he has his OWN companion that he has to write for. So its pretty obvious shes in her feature complete state, also most she might get is pregnancy content,

You'd be suprised by the fact that while this is a game that is filled with smut the writers take the stories there doing serious, its why its such an enjoyable smut game. If Zo had any importance she would have probably been added somewhere that wasnt harvest valley, which is side content central.
Exactly why i made the post - to spark conversation about it - point it out as a relatively good idea - a writer taking his or her work in a serious maner allways looks for inspiration in idea's to create . If noone ever conversed - theorised - proposed - speculated - Story Writing would gradualy screech to a Hault !! . Dont get me wrong im not trying to critisise B's Work as in being "lacking" what has been done so far is comendable and as ive described in a previous post - i still find my self enjoying that said story B has writen time and again . Im primarely sharing my hope that Zo could / Would be more involved in the future - hopefully - hense why i have a Poll up there - so if by any chance B stumble on this post - would be able to see all the coments about his or her work and maybe draw some inspiration from / also see how many are intrested in what aspects or lack there off it !

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I think wery only meant to say that B's work schedule is very much full right now. Of course saying that it will never happen without proof isn't correct either, it's just that at the moment not very likely to.

Reactions: NovaHuggles

NovaHuggles

Jan 18, 2022
Lets use a fire extinguisher and turn page id say : in the spirit of maybe creating some cool ideas for those said writers to draw upon if they do indeed pay atention to the post in the near or far future :) - if i were to include Zo more in the upcoming story chapters / missions - think i would add a quest for her that could end up with her strenghening that spiritual conection she has with the champion to the point of being able to short range communicate with them - in the form of general ideas rather than specific full on conversations - and maybe then after a conflict that would show her that she is also not safe from that demonic threat - she would join you as companion in your travels - and maybe 1-2 story related scenes where her spiritual awakening training comes in to play ? maybe interactions with your current companions ?- what say you ? :D

• Angry
Reactions: Lone Wolf115