Who else here have not played since Flash died, and are eagerly awaiting the javascript release?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I might have to wait much more than the initial JS release to be able to play importing my save. It depends on what items are already in and what items are not.

Not really in the mood for starting a new char just for the JS port, sank too much grind into my old save.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I haven't played much because of the slowdown on new content, especially story progress. Hopefully, that will change.

I also hope they'll be able to spare more effort for bug fixes so reports won't be at risk of being buried indefinitely.

Reactions: Baggrin

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I've continued playing the image packs via the Adobe Flash Player Projector, but after a while I lost interest again, and when I thought of playing a few days ago, I basically thought "Why bother? The port's coming out soon."

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah I've picked it up here and there, but I'm waiting on the java port by now. One part because it looks like they're taking the opportunity to improve the hud and menu layout and I likey. Another part because outside of Newgrounds and that one website that uses H-Flash, flash doesn't play nice on my computer without some effort and I'd rather use the image pack so I'm better off waiting. And who knows, maybe Lumi and that rando hydra that keeps going "nuh-uh" every time I deplete a bar of hers will get nerfed in some way. But that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115