Who can take the treatment?

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
So I know the player character can take the treatment, but if you try to take it a second time it says that maybe you could find a friend interested in taking it.
Is this a thing, where another character will take the treatment,? couldn't find anything on the wiki about it

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its been mentioned that if you give Reaha the Treatment, she lucks out and develops the Amazon traits.

But that's coming "Soon".

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Its been mentioned that if you give Reaha the Treatment, she lucks out and develops the Amazon traits.

But that's coming "Soon".

I remember reading an old post from Savin that you meet Reaha's family, they distract you and NT Rangers whisk her away. That was before the writers retconned the Treatment and NT citizens thou.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
To be honest, even if it's fucked up and I definitely don't like it, the Treatment before being retconned was better. Obviously it's another lose-lose situation for the writers, but I personally felt it helped build the universe to show the darker side, especially of a supposedly idyllic place like NT.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
We've seen too much of the Universe's dark side. Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion and Zheng Shi are pretty dark. Granted you have to scratch a little on Mhen'ga but boom, you're hit with African colonization by European Powers analog, environmental ruin, bug war and slavery. Hurray!

I think for me the horror isn't that TiTS is a dystopia... but it's NOT trying to be. Just a bunch of people trying to make a buck without regard for their fellow sentient beings.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So I know the player character can take the treatment, but if you try to take it a second time it says that maybe you could find a friend interested in taking it.
Is this a thing, where another character will take the treatment,? couldn't find anything on the wiki about it

AFAIK you can't give any NPCs the Treatment. It's a hell of an involved TF.

Reaha maybe in the future.