Who can impregnate Steele?

dw24

Feb 16, 2017
Subject basically. I want my character to get pregnant, but I don't know who can or can't manage it. I tried Vahn several timed and nothing, I let a Lapinara to defeat me and I didn't got the eggs.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Subject basically. I want my character to get pregnant, but I don't know who can or can't manage it. I tried Vahn several timed and nothing, I let a Lapinara to defeat me and I didn't got the eggs.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Pregnancy

I think that lists most if not all the NPCs that can father Steele. Not sure if there's any new ones that could be missing though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The Bothroic pregnancy isn't included, and I think that's all that's missing.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

dw24

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks everyone! :D The wikia page lists Lapinar as one of them, but I can't seem to get pregnant of her after being defeated.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Mmm, yeah, prehaps the Lapinara, even though they can insert eggs into you, it doesn't seem like anything happens to you after. Prehaps Lapinara pregnancy just simply isn't written in the game (yet?)

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Mmm, yeah, prehaps the Lapinara, even though they can insert eggs into you, it doesn't seem like anything happens to you after. Prehaps Lapinara pregnancy just simply isn't written in the game (yet?)
That is the case. The eggs always dissolve.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Just related to pregnancy, but is a sydian pregnancy supposed to result in human babies?

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Ah, thanks. I've got no idea what they look like. It's just five of them.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Ah, thanks. I've got no idea what they look like. It's just five of them.
There is a short description in the birthing scene. They have, I believe, rust colored hair and maybe a different eye color.

Last edited: