Which TF item gives ovipositor?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I checked the new TiTS wiki and i couldnt find out(I assume not everything is there yet?) the name of the TF item that gives you the ovipositor and since i cant access the old Wiki i thought of asking here.

Also i have a question(more like a suggestion) but can we have an Short Questions Thread where we can make questions like these without having to make a new thread?

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I checked the new TiTS wiki and i couldnt find out(I assume not everything is there yet?) the name of the TF item that gives you the ovipositor and since i cant access the old Wiki i thought of asking here.

Amber seed. The wiki page disappeared for some reason after the wiki got upgraded.
You can buy it at Jade's shop.
And you need an avian racial score of 4 to be able to get the perk.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Amber seed. The wiki page disappeared for some reason after the wiki got upgraded.
You can buy it at Jade's shop.
And you need an avian racial score of 4 to be able to get the perk.
I see, hope the wiki get's updated fast :).
Thanks
Remind me how to get avian score of 4?(I use Amber Seed 4 times right?)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Remind me how to get avian score of 4?(I use Amber Seed 4 times right?)
XD
http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Racial_score
Avian score isn't really in that page yet, but the gist is that you need to be avian enough to get the perk. Some things adds to the score like avian arms etc. While other things reduces the score.

I think @Etis would be more knowledegable than me on this particular racial trait.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Jade does not sell Amber Seed @shadefalcon

I think its a drop but... with the wiki as it is i cant really check it out :(
Yes she does.
...But only in the backer builds. 0.6.95 and onwards.
If you're not a backer you're gonna have to wait for the next public build to see it.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Do keep in mind that there is a difference between "ovipositor" (the egg-laying anatomy part) and "oviposition" (the egg-laying perk). The only ovipositor in the game can be attained through the nyrea transformation item, Nyrean Candy. The perk, which enables periodic egg laying when not pregnant, is from the Amber Seed item, needing to meet the avian score prerequisites as stated above.

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
Don't forget you both need an avian score of 4 AND be going through an ovilium pregnancy to trigger it. The amber seed page still exists but has somehow ended up in the CoC section of the wiki.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Darn it, just tried to visit the CoC section but its still down. So aside from the avian score, how do you go through an ovilium pregnancy? Is there an item I might have forgotten, or do I have to encounter someone to trigger it? Trying to aim for the Oviposition perk of the Amber Seed

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Endwar You could try also PM Etis as some of those questions he may know answers as creator of avain TF. Same as any other TF if you know author you could try when wiki is still not fully operational again ask for some things abot those items. Assuming their still remeber those things :D

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Darn it, just tried to visit the CoC section but its still down. So aside from the avian score, how do you go through an ovilium pregnancy? Is there an item I might have forgotten, or do I have to encounter someone to trigger it? Trying to aim for the Oviposition perk of the Amber Seed
Embrace the wonders of the forum search engine:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/implemented-avian-tf.3519/
All the info is there in the gdoc.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ovilium is gated behind the bunny girl in Tavros bar. You have to talk to her, help her to lay eggs, then go to Mhen'ga, assist XenoGen lab at least once, and then it would appear in Kelly's TF assortment.

Embrace the wonders of the forum search engine:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/implemented-avian-tf.3519/
All the info is there in the gdoc.
Most info, not all. Specifically, it does not answer the question.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
So since this thread contains some stuff about oviposition perk, is the max speed for egg-nancy every 7 days? (cant seem to get it shorter, but would very much like to!)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So since this thread contains some stuff about oviposition perk, is the max speed for egg-nancy every 7 days? (cant seem to get it shorter, but would very much like to!)
Yes. I've been afraid it can become gamebreaking to allow it to be more often. Though it can be safely changed to 3 days, I guess. But it requires the source to be modified since this limitation is hardcoded.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Well thats somewhat dissapointing. (3 days hype maybe?)

Still closer than ever to shelly levels of Egg-nancy (thankfully we can get a break to get some other pregnancies in from time to time) so cant complain too much :)

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany

Also i have a question(more like a suggestion) but can we have an Short Questions Thread where we can make questions like these without having to make a new thread?
Seconded. It'd definitely help keep the forum tidy and easier to look through.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Damnit, tried adding vaginas in hopes of creating a birthing cycle between them but Oviposition only seems to affect (edit:correction) 1 random womb every 7 days.
(and wont proc at all if otherwise pregnant despite having empty wombs :()

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Damnit, tried adding vaginas in hopes of creating a birthing cycle between them but Oviposition only seems to affect (edit:correction) 1 random womb every 7 days.
(and wont proc at all if otherwise pregnant despite having empty wombs :()
Yep, handling multiple vaginas would massively overcomplicate cooldown tracking.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
bah, being reasonable isnt what im here for! ACCOMMODATE MY FETISH.

In seriousness though, thanks for writing Oviposition and a feathery TF (even if it wasnt my thing, sorry). and ill stop poking at this thread with that.
(thanks for the replies and answering my questions)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
We are not accommodating other's fetishes, we ENFORCING OURS!

I guess you are more into scalies, then? Anyways, egg content is not mine, I've just made an impregnation timer for it with a perk. Though CoC and TiTS always were about making your special chimerical beauty with a mix of different TFs.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn