Which NPC(s)... (A Questionnaire)

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with?
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to?
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to?
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with?
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with?
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield?
Feel free to add to the list! (And you can answer for yourself as well. That's fine.)

(Optional) Additional Questions:
  • ...would your Steele go on wild, life-changing adventures with?
  • ...would your Steele protect with their own life?
  • ...would your Steele cook for?
  • ...would your Steele never want to see naked?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Man it's so hard to choose just one for most of these lol
My Steele:
  • would be best friends with James, the android bartender because alcohol and good conversation.
  • Would reveal a dark secret to RK Lah because no one would ever believe him
  • would make sweet sweet love to Vahn, because he's hot and and sweet
  • would have a drunken one night stand with Horace Decker.
  • would have all sorts of kinky sex with Dane, because he seems like a prime candidate for kinky sex
  • would hatefuck Agrosh on the battlefield, probably fighting him, tying him up and riding him till he was sated.
I'm sorry Yancy, Ogram, Busky, Gene, Vark, Lund and the other hot guys I left out.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Man it's so hard to choose just one for most of these lol
My Steele:
  • would be best friends with James, the android bartender because alcohol and good conversation.
  • Would reveal a dark secret to RK Lah because no one would ever believe him
  • would make sweet sweet love to Vahn, because he's hot and and sweet
  • would have a drunken one night stand with Horace Decker.
  • would have all sorts of kinky sex with Dane, because he seems like a prime candidate for kinky sex
  • would hatefuck Agrosh on the battlefield, probably fighting him, tying him up and riding him till he was sated.
I'm sorry Yancy, Ogram, Busky, Gene, Vark, Lund and the other hot guys I left out.

Your Steele has good taste. ;) (Who's Horace Decker, though?)

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with? Aina. Such a nice gal from next door :)
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to? Sera, Taivra, Jerynn, Ara Kei and I suppose Ardia. A slutty sub doesn't keep secrets from their mistress.
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to? Syri maybe. Possibly also with the NPCs from 2.
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? My Steele is a slut. "one-night stand" implies, that she is not coming back for more, so none :p
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with? See 2 and 3.
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield? I feel like Jill is the obvious answer here and I suppose its true for my Steele. But not hatefuck as in doing it a violent way, but as in make her want it so much that it beats out how much she doesn't want it. Have her be conflicted with her own wants, but not violated physically. That would be wrong...and without style.
Feel free to add to the list! (And you can answer for yourself as well. That's fine.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Who...
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with? Syri. She's ultimate bro material.
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to? Celise. Nobody would believe a Galotian. Not that she leaves the ship anyway.
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to? Gianna. She deserves love too, damn it.
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? Ramis. IF SHE WOULD FUCK ME, NONESUCH. :(
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with? Jill. For the love of God, Fen, gimme.
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield? Amara Faell. Pirate mom pls.

• ...would your Steele go on wild, life-changing adventures with? Shade. You know she's got your back.
  • ...would your Steele protect with their own life? Azra. Gotta get her home to see her daughters.
  • ...would your Steele cook for? Kaede. Somebody needs to take care of her. She tries so hard.
  • ...would your Steele never want to see naked? Colenso. The open vest's bad enough already.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Who...
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with? Chrissy.
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to? Colenso.
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to? Able.
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? No one.
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with? Sera. Perhaps Vedice.
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield? No one.

• ...would your Steele go on wild, life-changing adventures with? Natalie Irson.
  • ...would your Steele protect with their own life? Aurora.
  • ...would your Steele cook for? Artie.
  • ...would your Steele never want to see naked? Anyone with aburdly large parts.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Excuse me while I take like, a whole year to figure out how to pick one person per question.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
1. Shizuya
2. Frosty. Both because they trust each other and because it's literally impossible to keep secrets from a telepath lol
3. Syri
4. None. My Steele is either coming back for more or not interacting with them for the most part.
5. Most of the roster. Hard to be specific. Seigwulfe probably is the most kinky of all, though, and also the most demanding for sex, so I guess she'd be a good choice to put here. Dane, Syri, Lund, Sylvie, Chaurmine, are also nice options.
6. Kane

Optional:
7. Syri. They already kinda have considering the events of her quest on Uveto.
8. Frosty. This also applies to a large number of other characters, but the fact that they have kids already makes it seem much more serious, especially if the threat was capable of taking on a Frostwyrm.
9. Lund. She already does in one of their scenes, but I could also see it applying to Syri.
10. I'd have to say Jack. Almost every other character is pretty open to sex, but there's no chance of that kind of incest happening. It also makes that photo he sent of him fucking some girls a little funnier.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
1. Anno and Ramis are Steele's gal pals
2. Celise and Syri
3. Paige, Frosty, Syri
4. See below
EVERYONE
6. RK Lah I guess

...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? Ramis. IF SHE WOULD FUCK ME, NONESUCH. :(

THIS.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
    Gotta say Anno. Legendary girls' nights out.
    Kiro. Trust is important to her.
    Gianna could use some proper emotional TLC. She has to deal with fuck-crazed New Texans all day.
    Oooooh. How about Sylvie? One story leads to another and...
    Now that Alyru's out of a job, Steele should hire her on as a combination bodyguard/subby fucktoy.
    That's not really a thing for this particular Steele, but, uh, probably Beth Carver. She's awful.
    Syri. Honestly, she fits for a solid seven of these. She's the best. <3
    Poor Ardia's been through so much.
    Krym deserves a hot meal all alone out there in the cold.
    The Seer is kinda squick.
(And you can answer for yourself as well. That's fine.)
lol

These answers are definitely based on a specific Steele - my favorite, but definitely not the only one.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay then, this is going to be for my main Steele.
Who...
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with? Ciaran. Dude just seems like a lot of fun to hang out with.
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to? Bess' body. Because I never activated her and sold her as soon as I got her back onto the ship.
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to? Ceria. Girl needs some sweet, sweet lovin' after being stuck in that shop for years.
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? Ramis. Oh wait, I already can. *evil laughter*
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with? Anno. Let's face it, she would be up for anything.
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield? Jill. The end of her story, her face down on the floor, getting pounded like a nail. And possibly making a video and sending it to the people she's pissed off/screwed over.

• ...would your Steele go on wild, life-changing adventures with? Krym. A girl with that much back will always have yours.
  • ...would your Steele protect with their own life? Aina. She gives you tea! TEA! Need I say more?
  • ...would your Steele cook for? Natalie Irson. She just looks like she needs to give her a nice meal to cheer her up.
  • ...would your Steele never want to see naked? Colenso. Savin, damn you to the fiery depths of hell, you bastard. I did not need that mental image in my head. Now I have to go and gouge my eyes out and pour bleach into the bloody wounds. You bastard. And just for revenge on everyone for that - Uncle Max. You get the mental image of an even more decrepit Mr Burns into your head. Get. It. Into. Your. Head! Let it sear into your memory!

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2017
    Kiro, she seems like a lot of fun. And goes about Piracy in a pretty nice way.
    Paige, she trusts me enough to share her secret. So I can share mine.
    Akane, I love how dominant she can be, yet she can also be sweet and caring.
    Shizuya, huge strong double-horse-dicked beast of a woman. Mmmmmm
    Akane again, would love to be her painslut.
    Don't really have an answer for this one, nobody pops into my mind that I hate. Maybe one of the Black-Void leaders?
    Ellie, would love to take her out and show her the galaxy.
    Again, Akane. She has been through enough, and is the perfect match for my Steele.
    I don't have an answer for this.
    No answer here either.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit of an Akane fanboy. Can't help it.

Reactions: SoAndSo

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
  1. ...would your Steele be best friends with? Syri.
  2. ...would your Steele reveal a dark secret to? Anno. She's not judgy.
  3. ...would your Steele make sweet, sweet love to? Yammi.
  4. ...would your Steele have a drunken one-night stand with? Ramis. But it wouldn't be one-night stands. It would be a week long fuck affair.
  5. ...would your Steele have all sorts of kinky sex with? Zheniya.
  6. ...would your Steele hatefuck on the battlefield? Riya. Steele on top, Riya face down ass up.

1. ...would your Steele go on wild, life-changing adventures with? Hmm. Aina.
  • ...would your Steele protect with their own life? Shade/Astra/Kaede.
  • ...would your Steele cook for? Yammi.
  • ...would your Steele never want to see naked? Crazy Carl.