Which Kinu is generally considered better?

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
I know both have different facets, but in terms of content; which is the least frustrating? I know one hates her mother and marries a chill guy, and the other respects her mother and marries a xenophobe (At least I've heard he's a xenophobe). In terms of people have actually used both, which is preferred?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I typically go with Hime Kinu because the idea of Kinu and Kiyoko being at each other's throats for so long is sad, when I do the event choices I typically end up with just one point of difference between Hime and Inari anyhow. I also do like how she tries to show her affection even with how that's impeded by the usual kitsune high society bullshit etiquette.

Edit: huh nevermind my choices lean distinctly towards Hime points wise, was the "The Prodigy" choice always -2 for forgive and +2 for don't forgive? I could've sworn it used to be +4 for don't forgive which is why it was more even before. I'm also surprised the beauty thing is -2 for one choice but +1 for the other. My number of choices is evenly split but it seems like the choices are weighted.

Last edited:

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
They both have their pros and cons.

Hime gets along with her mother, actively participate in politics, and marries the most (or second most) hated Kitsune. Inari argues with her mother all day, prefers farming over politics, and marries the most chill guy (sadly, he has NO interactions with the player).

They both have the same problem actually connecting with people. Hime won't ever show her true feelings, to avoid getting people worried for her. Inari actively shuts herself from the rest, and tries very hard to be self sufficient.

If you want Kinu to fulfill her role as a princess, fully embrace Kitsune traditions, and become a beacon of hope for the community, go Hime.
If you want Kinu to be more grounded in reality, defying her heritage and traditions, while being the most productive member of society, go Inari.

In the end, this is mostly for roleplay

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
Kid Kinu. Adult Kinu both versions suck. Tbh I don't bother with Kiyoko or Kinu in new playthroughs no more.
I would do the same but I value Kiyoko as a companion too much . Sucks that any meaningful interactions with her are basically tied to having to do Kinu content.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
In my honest opinion, I prefer Hime simply because I’m a sucker for just a happy family. There may be ups and downs some few times but she genuinely loves her mother and father. That and Kiyoko likes teasing her more this way.