Which Fenoxo game has, currently, largest amount of content.

What is the game with largest amount of content

• Coc

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Coc 2

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tits

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Foe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AienDark

Aug 29, 2021
So I have tried all of the fenoxo games and I must say I like them all. I was wondering though which game has actually the most amount of content?
Is it Tits or is it Coc 1. I am guessing it is not Coc 2 since it is pretty new compared to the other games mentioned. (conciderning everything, amount of story paths, iteams , ends, characters, races and so on)

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Depends. TiTs has alot of content, even if I played it all day I still would have plenty left to do but CoC modded (X, UEE and HGG) has alot as well, I'm not sure on the vanilla version (original) though. CoC2 I can finish the content available to my champions in around a day and a half.. if not sooner.

Reactions: AienDark

AienDark

Aug 29, 2021
Ow , hmm I actually did not know about modded versions on the original one. Where do you get the mods?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Ow , hmm I actually did not know about modded versions on the original one. Where do you get the mods?
Look under CoC thread on the forum main page and near the top click on the third thread called mods and unofficial resources. You can find CoC Xiania which is still being updating by someones on this forum using above.. CoC UEE which is Corruption of Champions unofficial expanded edition might be easier to find if you type it in google, same with CoC HGG.. that one is a bit iffy on the fact that you can play as a child or shag children (demons made to look like children) but I do enjoy the incest content..

AienDark

Aug 29, 2021
Look under CoC thread on the forum main page and near the top click on the third thread called mods and unofficial resources. You can find CoC Xiania which is still being updating by someones on this forum using above.. CoC UEE which is Corruption of Champions unofficial expanded edition might be easier to find if you type it in google, same with CoC HGG.. that one is a bit iffy on the fact that you can play as a child or shag children (demons made to look like children) but I do enjoy the incest content..
Found these ones:
coc xiania: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc-xianxia-mod-0-8o4-for-coc-1-0-2.2346/
CoC UEE: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc-unofficially-expanded-edition-v1-4-19-for-coc-1-0-2.3/
CoC HGG: (yeah a bit ifi)
Is these all major ones?

Last edited:

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
Will both games at some point have the same amount of content or is one of them considered to be the main game which has the most staff assigned to it?
TiTs kind of has an edge as its based in space, across multiple planets, space stations, ect and gives more opportunity to cram things in places (giggity). But aside from that it entirely depends on who writes what, if more writers are interested in say, TiT's than naturally it will grow more, it's not just the main staff that adds content other people write stuff up for them as well so its kind of hard to say yes or no(outside of the main storyline at least). Well that's how I see it anyway.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah these seem right. I prefer CoC X but as stated before I do like incest and HGG has the best content for that.. Depends on what sort of things you like but UEE has unsurprisingly been abandoned, so only X and HGG get updates.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
, even if I played it all day I still would have plenty left to do
from a speedrunning perspective, (despite having the most content by far) tits is definitely the fastest to complete, only due to the RNG involved in beating the coc1 story. tits is a easy button mashing

Lone Wolf115

from a speedrunning perspective, (despite having the most content by far) tits is definitely the fastest to complete, only due to the RNG involved in beating the coc1 story. tits is a easy button mashing
Uhh are you sure even at full stats and the gear that works for me I get my ass handed to me and I play on the easiest difficulty.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Uhh are you sure even at full stats and the gear that works for me I get my ass handed to me and I play on the easiest difficulty.
Me too. Since finding out about TiTs save editor, I've been having fun messing around with the perks and leveling.. and still haven't finished the current content, main quest I finished since the probe on Dhaal hasn't been implemented yet but there is a ton of side quests, character meetings etc to interact with.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Me too. Since finding out about TiTs save editor, I've been having fun messing around with the perks and leveling.. and still haven't finished the current content, main quest I finished since the probe on Dhaal hasn't been implemented yet but there is a ton of side quests, character meetings etc to interact with.

once you learn the game it'll get much easier. i have personally never encountered any enemies that were particularly hard to beat if i was at the expected level with serviceable gear.

i wouldnt say tits is a difficult game at all, forum users have asked for a hard mode for a long time too.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
once you learn the game it'll get much easier. i have personally never encountered any enemies that were particularly hard to beat if i was at the expected level with serviceable gear.

i wouldnt say tits is a difficult game at all, forum users have asked for a hard mode for a long time too.
Not saying it's difficult, actually find it fairly easy. What I mean is there is alot of content that isn't to do with fighting. Little quests from minor NPCs, pregnancy related content, children (okay these two aren't on my top fav list but I play them). I'm here for the shagging not the fighting.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will both games at some point have the same amount of content or is one of them considered to be the main game which has the most staff assigned to it?
The games are made by different companies and their development speeds are unrelated.

That said, CoC2 intentionally has a much smaller scope than TiTS and when it's DONE will probably have roughly equivalent content to what TiTS has NOW.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Ah, I see. I was half expecting all you guys working for the same company and that tits and coc were just different projects of that company.
Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115