Which class is in your opinion the easiest to break?

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
So as we all know when it comes to end game in Fonexo games, and most games in general there is some pretty stupid op stuff we can do. But in CoC2 which class do you feel is the easiest to break with as little effort as possible? For me i'd say Mage, largely because the game instantly provides you a good warrior and a good healer, but makes you work to find a black mage, so you choosing to be the party black mage results in an instant well rounded classic "rpg raid comp" Even if you play on hard (never tried max difficulty though), it's fairly easy to get a really good mage build for all you need is

It's almost as if the game is actively encouraging you to play mage in your first run-through.

1-A good Aoe spell
2-A good one shot spell
Slot 3 and 4 completely up to you.

no imagination needed, even though it helps, fairly easy to make a reliable end game build.

Funny enough what I always struggled with was warriors.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Charmer lol

Reactions: Anon_3.141

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Charmer and it's not even close. Especially once you get Song of Splendor, which allows you to lust nuke an entire enemy team into a drooling pile of defeat. This class also makes for a solid mage hybrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_3.141

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
Least effort? White Mage. Literally from go, you now have a team that will never go down. Just from having an at-will heal, and the ability to heal when you heal others, and it only gets more silly with better spells.

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
Least effort? White Mage. Literally from go, you now have a team that will never go down. Just from having an at-will heal, and the ability to heal when you heal others, and it only gets more silly with better spells.
You know, you speak a good point, might have to try this out lol

Anon_3.141

Oct 20, 2016
Cait already covers this, though, by starting as a White Mage herself.
Meaning the Player is free to pick the actual most broken class: Charmer, whose only weakness are the rare few enemies immune to both Tease Damage and Pheromone Damage (as there's a few who are immune to the first but not the second, which can be beaten with Tease by simply equipping the Rosebloom Shield to change all your Tease damage to Pheromone damage.)

Seriously, there's a reason Tease damage has gotten two nerfs since the game started production. Shit is mad powerful. Still is even after the nerfs. Only thing that can compare is one shot moves from bosses, or a hypertrained Dragon Evelyn using Dragon Breath on your party. And only thing that can properly stop Tease strats is full on immunity to both Tease and Pheromone.

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
Cait already covers this, though, by starting as a White Mage herself.
Meaning the Player is free to pick the actual most broken class: Charmer, whose only weakness are the rare few enemies immune to both Tease Damage and Pheromone Damage (as there's a few who are immune to the first but not the second, which can be beaten with Tease by simply equipping the Rosebloom Shield to change all your Tease damage to Pheromone damage.)

Seriously, there's a reason Tease damage has gotten two nerfs since the game started production. Shit is mad powerful. Still is even after the nerfs. Only thing that can compare is one shot moves from bosses, or a hypertrained Dragon Evelyn using Dragon Breath on your party. And only thing that can properly stop Tease strats is full on immunity to both Tease and Pheromone.
Cait covering it is one of the things that make it strong.

''But in CoC2 which class do you feel is the easiest to break with as little effort as possible?''

From level 1 you can stonewall enemies just because Cait self heals when she heals you, and you self heal when you heal her. Nothing screams ''as little effort as possible'' as just picking the class. It doesn't even fall off at higher levels as better spells like Great Heal start coming in to play.

Anon_3.141

Oct 20, 2016
Cait covering it is one of the things that make it strong.

''But in CoC2 which class do you feel is the easiest to break with as little effort as possible?''

From level 1 you can stonewall enemies just because Cait self heals when she heals you, and you self heal when you heal her. Nothing screams ''as little effort as possible'' as just picking the class. It doesn't even fall off at higher levels as better spells like Great Heal start coming in to play.
You can just learn the spells from Sanders, is the thing here. Sure, you gotta grind a little bit of cash first if you didn't start as White Mage, but you can still gain the spells. Charmer's bonuses at Levels 3, 5, and 7 and innate access to Tease Damage Spells during level up end up being more important overall than having a second instance of starting White Mage for the self-heal loop.

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
You can just learn the spells from Sanders, is the thing here. Sure, you gotta grind a little bit of cash first if you didn't start as White Mage, but you can still gain the spells. Charmer's bonuses at Levels 3, 5, and 7 and innate access to Tease Damage Spells during level up end up being more important overall than having a second instance of starting White Mage for the self-heal loop.

The topic is the easiest with the least effort. Level 1 vs Level 7, which seems like it's easier? Most things are good or broken past level 3. That isn't the point.

Warmachine

Dec 12, 2022
IMO the answer is still charmer, because it's key ability--Presence--ALSO buffs your party through leadership. So not only do you get more tease damage pumping the stat with every point you can, your NPCs also gain benefits to whatever they're doing in the fight. It's not even a question of a skill or item combo that breaks it over your knee--it's just baked into the class. I've been trying to feel as powerful with other builds, but you're leaving power on the table if you're not maxing presence.

Pick Charmer, max Presence. Doesn't get much easier.

XySe7eN

Dec 22, 2022
Out of curiosity; i've never really done a high level tease damage build after the resolve removal update, so if it's still great, do you generally go full tease nuke (i'd imagine Song of Splendor with Enchanting Arts and the like) or instead a pseudo-support role (i'd imagine things like Blessing + Expert Inspiration, summons while abusing high leadership, healer)?

One other thing, i remember reading on another topic that Unbreakable + Expert Inspiration is mega busted, so could you theoretically play as a tank Charmer while abusing buffs vs Warrior's Tough Skin?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Out of curiosity; i've never really done a high level tease damage build after the resolve removal update, so if it's still great, do you generally go full tease nuke (i'd imagine Song of Splendor with Enchanting Arts and the like) or instead a pseudo-support role (i'd imagine things like Blessing + Expert Inspiration, summons while abusing high leadership, healer)?
Well, they are two different play styles altogether. The thing is there really isn't any good equipment that gives both Leadership and Sexiness so you'll always be kinda held back compared to just focusing on one or the other. And Tease builds rely a lot on Song of Splendor so you will be lacking damage. It's not impossible but it's also not optimal, both full tease, full support or full summon would be stronger.
One other thing, i remember reading on another topic that Unbreakable + Expert Inspiration is mega busted, so could you theoretically play as a tank Charmer while abusing buffs vs Warrior's Tough Skin?
As a tank you should not be at low HP for 6 turn straight unless your party lacks a healer. Expert Inspiration + Unbreakable is good if you want to cheese bosses but as a tank you are better of using Inspiration which gives a full party heal + health increase.

Reactions: XySe7eN

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
From my experience of playing for a white mage, a thief and a charmer, I can say that a charmer is the most OP and oh-so-easy to break. This class can do pretty much anything. You want to build a spellblade char? Here you go. Tanking? Not a problem. Mixed magical-tease damage? Go rip and tear! Pure teasing? Oh boy, go rip and tear if you catch my drift. For now, i can't get why the other classes exists, this game was made for being Charmer.