Which arm do you get for Liliana?

Choose your arm.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Just getting a general idea of peoples choices. I know it likely makes zero difference just wondering what people choose. Feel free to give a reason in the comments if you want. In my case I flip a coin every time I get the option Heads is always robotic, tails is biological. Also FYI I wont be voting due to the whole flip a coin bit.

Edit:
So far we don't have a single robotic arm vote apparently everyone like bio arms we really are big spenders. EDIT": it took 17 total votes before the first robotic appeared.

Last edited:

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
I always get biological, because it isn't that expensive and she says something about those fungus infecting myr and how those myr are ostracised and whatever

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I get the biological arm because I think it's better for her. Personally I would enjoy having an arm with extra functions, but not everyone sees it that way.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Don't be a cheapskate. She said she wasn't comfortable having something that wasn't her own arm. So I got her a regrown arm.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Gotta say, I always give her the biological arm, just for how happy it makes her. I mean, come on, its already heavily discounted! Its a pittance to make her happy!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Biological. Not like I need the credits and she's cute.

Honestly I don't think that my Steele keeps an understanding of the actual value of money for very long once the ability to make not garbage levels of credits.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
To be fair to the robot arm I always "show" her technology first before I do. That said do we know if the robotic arm is Cybernetic or Prosthetic, because if its the later it is better than Bio in every way. To the point that some people have limbs removed willingly to get it at least according to the codex.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
To be fair to the robot arm I always "show" her technology first before I do. That said do we know if the robotic arm is Cybernetic or Prosthetic, because if its the later it is better than Bio in every way. To the point that some people have limbs removed willingly to get it at least according to the codex.
I second this opinion.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

I third this

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Somehow you two seconding and thirding my post has me confused on what you are agreeing with. The show technology, the what type of arm or the Codex bit.
I think they mean they agree with the cybernetic arm being better. As I said, for me personally cybernetic is the way to go, but Liliana doesn't feel that way.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I always choose the most expensive option. Let sugar mama Steele break off a few credit chits for the blanket ant.
So we have blanket ant, harnessed herm, 2 different slut puppies, bimbo nanomachines, shy subby kitty, bodacious bovine, gluttonous too, fluffy shark and a few I either can't remember or can't think of a pun name for.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Somehow you two seconding and thirding my post has me confused on what you are agreeing with. The show technology, the what type of arm or the Codex bit.

Tbh I did it for 2 reasons really. One was because robot arms are cool and you can upgrade the arm later down the line to be better or get a better one in a couple years,(Thinking about what she would do with it) and the fact that its better than the bio arm no matter how nice it is to get her one.

And two because I'm somewhat of a cheapscate with mah creds, but also showed her tech can be smexy so I don't think I'm completely in the wrong for doing it. Honestly I believe the robot arm is better, only sad thing is I can't take the blanket and to the jungle planet with the Queen's people or give her a robot arm that shoots grenades or fire out of it or one that's higher quality.

Reactions: Irrlicht

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I usually choose biological but once in a while I choose robotic if I'm impatient and don't have enough credits.