Which area are you most excited for?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm really excited for frost wood or north of the old forest. Each new area brings new ideas and creatures. So which one are you hyped about?
Areas i know of: Frost wood, Minotaur city, and Winter city. These locations are the ones i know are planned.

Myneghon

Mar 10, 2019
Definitely the Minotaur City (Khor'Minos is it?) . I'm a card-carrying member of Brintaholics Anonymous, so an entire settlement full of horse-dicked Beefcake has already got me salivating purely by concept.
The Centaur and Marefolk village are on my list for similar reasons, assuming there are plans to add them at some stage.

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Definetly Khor'Minos, since i have had a minotaur/bovine fetish people ever since i fell in love with the fem tauren in World of Warcraft, so much so that most of my characters in TiTS and CoC1 and 2 have bee minotaur and cowgirls. I love cow people

Reactions: Athena

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I'm more curious about what other wild expances they could add. Like abandon underground ruins, valcanos, a flying temple, wastelands, helix bog gate a gateway that leads to a bog that's been closed off for unknown reasons other than they're things sealed away inside. Cool things like that I'll be excited for very much so.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Winter City, as I think that is when I can officially add Foxwife to my traveling party.

As I totally would love to be a meat shield with Kyoko and Cait at my back.

Not sure if my willing to fully class change for it though

Reactions: Athena and dswolf