Where to slake a thirst for girl-cum?

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
The recently public release of a "cum thirsty" perk has me thinking about girl-cum and while searching through my favorite gals, I cannot seem to find a scene that leaves my Steele orally satisfied/filled.

As much as I keep my best gal Mitzi close and well treated with lots of soak and lesbo cuntnosis time, I can never seem to get a good belly full of her. Also hoping to get some gifts from Una, seeing as how long I spend as her chair.

Anyone know a good watering hole?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know how many have played with that Perk. I certainly haven't.

Looking at the code, it seems like you only get a notice if you're 'Thirsty', but anything that gives you 'Orally-Filled' should work.
It may also be that some scenes aren't properly set up to satisfy it. You might think about filing a report with the scenes you think should, but don't.

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
Hmm, thanks for the insight. It was less about the perk as much as about being orally filled, but it looks like I'll have to do some hunting.

I'm not code savvy, so I'm hoping in the meantime if anyone knows a way to list out existing "orally filled" status effects for girl-cum might publish such results.

I'll try to come back with any watering holes I find. I suppose it's worth a thought too, on how much girl-cum should these gals be producing according to the character and scene descriptions.

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
As an easy holdover answer until more might be discovered or added I found Anno can provide a lot;

Anno (Crew, Huskar)
(1.1L Girl-Cum) Sex > Eat Her Out > Cunnilingus
(1.2L Girl-Cum) Sex > Eat Her Out > Facesitting > Kiss Clit /&/ Dig In
(0.8L Girl-Cum) Sex > Sixty-nine

Sadly, it appears her scene for Steele as a crew pet provides no "Orally-Filled" effect. Great scene though!

Still hoping to find an alternative/more, as she's not my main pick usually.