Where to post writer and commission information?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Since we've got a new forum now and are starting from scratch, I'll need to remake my information thread and commission info.  Is there any particular place that I should be posting them?  I've already rescued a version of them from a cache of the forums.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, thanks for reminding me. TiTS comms thread slotted back into the appropriate forum. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, that's commission information, but what about writer profiles?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well, that's commission information, but what about writer profiles?

Honestly... you really don't need your own thread for that. If you feel compelled to sum up the work you've done, throw a bunch of links into a Google Doc (like my Worklog) and put it in the "About Me" section of your profile. That way people don't have to go trawling through the forums to find your shit anyway. 

The Red Wiseman

Aug 27, 2015
If you tag the FAQ I just made, I will add the information you have collected and Update it on regular basis. Just send or post the info in PM or on the FAQ itself and I'll get on it, I think we should send these questions to a single place to keep it tidy, even if it's commission or writer based. Should we put the FAQ in it's own section or just leave it in the GBS- v2.5?