Where to get winterstem easily

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
I am likely being very stupid (as I tend to be), but despite the wiki saying harvest valley being the best place to look, and also saying it was being found elsewhere, yet I keep struggling to find it anywhere, harvest valley, the foothills, winter city and all the areas leading up to it, I keep searching but rarely find it, so where is the place where, if you do the "explore" option, you get the most winterstem?

(Sorry for not posting this in questions, I dont know how to switch it:(

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cycle through Kohaku's inventory until she offers it, then buy as much as you want. You can find it for free in the Frostwood but it's RNG-dependent and the repeatable enemies that have a chance to drop it don't offer great odds and some of them (like Meira) stop being hostile after a while. Effigies probably make for the best enemy farming however, since there are several of them per encounter and you can defeat them very quickly.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Cycle through Kohaku's inventory until she offers it, then buy as much as you want. You can find it for free in the Frostwood but it's RNG-dependent and the repeatable enemies that have a chance to drop it don't offer great odds and some of them (like Meira) stop being hostile after a while. Effigies probably make for the best enemy farming however, since there are several of them per encounter and you can defeat them very quickly.
Thank you very much :)