Where to find FoE WIP material?

Gregor

May 12, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where you can find old Fall of Eden WIP material and completed Google docs. Is there a repository or dropbox anywhere? I remember liking quite a bit of the developments that where posted on the old Forum, a gnoll npc, Asche, a horse npc, another fox npc, etc, but I cannot seem to find a lot of them that I thought existed.

Fortunately you can find some on the wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20150720171459/http://forum.fenoxo.com/forum-28.html, but not all of them and its a bit of a hassle going to specific dates and hoping specific pages were recorded.

IDK might be a good idea to save the stuff somewhere for posterities sake. Though I guess some of the problem might be that different writers have different opinions of if they want their stuff to be saved or not.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
This seems to be more about the WIP/completed documents than the game itself. If those interested in finding such material manage to do so, I'd suggest that such things not be posted publicly unless the creator grants permission. It's a dick move to repost someone else's work when said someone doesn't want others to access their previously presumed lost projects.

Gregor

May 12, 2020
Yah, I was aware that its a pretty "indefinite hold" type project atm. I was more interested in the resources and half-finished content. Since I remember enjoying reading a lot of them. Though I don't want to do anything outside of writer's consent. I just remember there being a pretty hefty catalog of ideas before the old forums were wiped in 2015/6. And the current events submission page is a very very small cross section of that stuff.

Lone Wolf115

Yah, I was aware that its a pretty "indefinite hold" type project atm. I was more interested in the resources and half-finished content. Since I remember enjoying reading a lot of them. Though I don't want to do anything outside of writer's consent. I just remember there being a pretty hefty catalog of ideas before the old forums were wiped in 2015/6. And the current events submission page is a very very small cross section of that stuff.
It's dead, the game is dead.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
If you want to poke round the innards of a beloved corpse

Gregor

May 12, 2020
If you want to poke round the innards of a beloved corpse

Thanks for the resource, I appreciate it!

Last edited: