where is the 3rd probe thing?!

Masked Lynx

Jul 2, 2016
I have litteraly went to every planet to find the third probe thing sooo the one after the probe you have to pay for the probe so can someone please please please tell me where I can find it cause its take me 2 hours to find these things. also it would be nice if it was alot better at telling you your objectives and where they are with a sort of marker cause jesus christ dose it get annoying when you have 3 objective markers on your map and none of them are your objective, anyway thanks for the help :D (btw if it isn't obvious im talking about Trials in Tainted space cause I know people just click randomly and go "uhhhhhhh... where am I?" sort of thing)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Myrellion, lower caves, Nyrea queen palace.

Masked Lynx

Jul 2, 2016
Myrellion, lower caves, Nyrea queen palace.

Thanks! :D , btw I looked at the wiki it lacked info on quests just saying anyway thanks for the help!

Issue number 2. what do I do after getting the quest from the queen/queens? (Wiki dosent have information)

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you actually read what people say outside of sex scenes and explore possible options of dialogue, at least two or three characters mention where the probe could have gone.

Masked Lynx

Jul 2, 2016
If you actually read what people say outside of sex scenes and explore possible options of dialogue, at least two or three characters mention where the probe could have gone.

1) I have already talked to the queens so I got the second part to it. 2) I do read it I know its a shock to you cause all you do is read the same sex scence over and over but its called haveing terrible memory so I usally forget important things 2-5 minutes after so if you could be less of a douche and actually help me out that would be great unless you want to stay a bassment dweller which is fine by me, thanks.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
1) I have already talked to the queens so I got the second part to it. 2) I do read it I know its a shock to you cause all you do is read the same sex scence over and over but its called haveing terrible memory so I usally forget important things 2-5 minutes after so if you could be less of a douche and actually help me out that would be great unless you want to stay a bassment dweller which is fine by me, thanks.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Irellia#IrelliaQuest You had to look just a bit harder.

And a piece of advice, if you don't terribly mind: write stuff down and don't be a poopy butthole towards people that criticize your seemingly not very smart behaviour, especially if they stay civil and you don't.