Where do you find Savicite?

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Does anyone know where to find Savicite, or how to get it? :confused::confused: :iiam:

Plus I would like to know if there's a new version out right now I have 0.7.66 I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know if there's new ones are out. :):):cool::D

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The Savicite needed for Mrs. Reasner's quest is currently unobtainable. However, there is a dildo of Savicite that can be stolen from a fertility priestess in the Glacial Rift of Uveto, but that doesn't do anything once you've gotten it either.

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
Does anyone know where to find Savicite, or how to get it? :confused::confused: :iiam:

Plus I would like to know if there's a new version out right now I have 0.7.66 I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know if there's new ones are out. :):):cool::D
Latest is 0.7.78, so you're a bit behind.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Where do these people get the game if not the blog page? They must know it exists there if they've found the forums...

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well (it's sarcasm) but current version is already 0.7.79 :D (but that for those dirty backers when all rest still can only play with 0.7.78)

I think Cascade not downloaded latest pubic build and still using previous public build.

@CascadeRX You should from time to time check Play tab on the front page to see if there isn't by chance new public build. And they usualy comming out between 1st and 5th of each new month.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, blog page. Up top below the header is a "Play" link. Current public build is .78 and a new one should be within a week or so.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
That was supposed to be added forever ago :v
It was added but then it was removed again

I recall stealing savicite from various milodan priestesses, not just the one you encounter with the two males

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It was added but then it was removed again

I recall stealing savicite from various milodan priestesses, not just the one you encounter with the two males

That was a savicite idol, and it was supposed to be unique. I wrote an event for finding small chunks of savicite, though -- the stuff you're supposed to give to Mrs. Reasner.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That was a savicite idol, and it was supposed to be unique. I wrote an event for finding small chunks of savicite, though -- the stuff you're supposed to give to Mrs. Reasner.

Huh, I thought the idol was what you were supposed to hand over. So I should feel like an asshole for stealing from natives! Guess I better go wandering around Uveto and lose to that Milodan Priestess...