where do i find the milodan fertility priestess?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
At the very furthest south-east part of the Glacial Rift. She's in a cave under the ice.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are different choices you can make, but the only real difference is whether or not you took the idol.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
There are different choices you can make, but the only real difference is whether or not you took the idol.

What happens if you take the idol? Are there any ramifications? {SillyMode: Does a large spherical boulder fall down and try to crush you as you run away?} Can you sell it? Is it going to be something that is going to be eventually expanded upon like Hand So's data bead?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
What happens if you take the idol? Are there any ramifications? {SillyMode: Does a large spherical boulder fall down and try to crush you as you run away?} Can you sell it? Is it going to be something that is going to be eventually expanded upon like Hand So's data bead?
It will be expanded upon, and there are no current ramifications other than some flavor text in the random fertility priestess encounter. Last time I heard anything about it, what would happen with it had not yet been fully decided upon.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You get 100% fertility. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I didn't know they had random encounters after you met them.

Also does anyone here even try for stealing important alien shit? I don't think the incentive of a bit of cash is really worth being a huge dick to random natives.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I didn't know they had random encounters after you met them.

Also does anyone here even try for stealing important alien shit? I don't think the incentive of a bit of cash is really worth being a huge dick to random natives.
Well if it will send alot of big hard delicious cocks to my Steele i dont mind taking the idol :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hey, all of the European powers did it back in the day. Are you saying what they did was wrong? :p

Alright, good to know.
I just find the incentive of cash to be lackluster when the game hands you money and money making opportunities quite often and I usually like the peaceful routes over the more "rape the rush planets" approach.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I just find the incentive of cash to be lackluster when the game hands you money and money making opportunities quite often and I usually like the peaceful routes over the more "rape the rush planets" approach.

I look at the whole 'Planet Rush' idea as a sort of throwback to European Colonialism, but with corporations instead of countries. (Though, later on companies working for the different European powers do get quite involved.) 'Rape the Rush planets' is quite an apt description, as that is exactly what all the different corporations are doing. Stealing genetics, stealing natural resources, stealing technologies and ideas, even taking/using the natives of the planets themselves. So what if the PC happens to take a cultural artifact from a native group? On the scale of everything that is happening, it is pretty low. At least, that is how I look at it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I look at the whole 'Planet Rush' idea as a sort of throwback to European Colonialism, but with corporations instead of countries. (Though, later on companies working for the different European powers do get quite involved.) 'Rape the Rush planets' is quite an apt description, as that is exactly what all the different corporations are doing. Stealing genetics, stealing natural resources, stealing technologies and ideas, even taking/using the natives of the planets themselves. So what if the PC happens to take a cultural artifact from a native group? On the scale of everything that is happening, it is pretty low. At least, that is how I look at it.

Everything about the encounters makes the stealing of the cultural artifacts to be the final straw that makes you look bad and is usually the only thing to hit you with a personality change towards making you more of a dick. Much of the other initial exploitation is over by the time the PC is on the scene and anything else is just beyond the scope of the game. Outside of pulling shit like blowing up the planet, there isn't much worse you can really do to the natives of any given place.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah. There got to be some actions that amkes PC more an asshole over been only angel ones options. Can't have Kind personality without Hard one. Thou I wish there was sometimes mroe misch ones options that would bring it toward 50 form either end of scale.