Where can I find the original files for all the bust pictures?

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Is there a place where all of them is being kept, or anyway to extract them? I'd really want to take a closer look at some of the nice bust pictures for fap……I mean for learning purposes.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Reactions: Baggrin

AnOldMan

Apr 14, 2018

Wiki is quite outdated. For a bust to appear on wiki someone must first upload it there. Better than nothing, but if developers have a project page with all the resources, that would be much better.
Speaking of which, project page on github hasn't been updated for 2 years, so that's the reason why orginal links are borked. Hopefully the project moved somewhere?

Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Wiki is quite outdated. For a bust to appear on wiki someone must first upload it there. Better than nothing, but if developers have a project page with all the resources, that would be much better.
Speaking of which, project page on github hasn't been updated for 2 years, so that's the reason why orginal links are borked. Hopefully the project moved somewhere?
The Trello with all the busts is private now because we can't have nice things.

Here's the new github directory though: https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/tree/master/assets/images/npcs

Reactions: magikarpfever

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Thanks a lot for the new github page.
Umm, could you elaborate on why we can't have nice things? Is the Trello page now a Patreon exclusive or sth?
People looked at things they shouldn't have and spread it around, which is a no-no. So now it's closed.