Where are the broswer save files stored?

gg

Sep 25, 2016
I just need to know where they are so I can store it somewhere because I was going to reinstall my computer.

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
If you use "Save File" instead of "Save," you can choose where to store the saved file. On my computer, the "Save" files are stored here: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

I'm on a Windows PC. I don't know where it would be stored on a Mac.

However, on my computer, my "Saves" are deleted when the browser is closed, but that might only be because I have my browser set to clear all caches and history when the browser is closed.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need to, not sure why he even mentioned his cache.

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
It depends on your OS and what browser you use. I use Windows 10 and Firefox, so if you fill in the <username> in the file path above you should be able to find it. Otherwise, you'll just have to explore.

The best way to accomplish what you're trying to achieve is just open your regular "Save" file through your browser and then use "Save File" to save a copy where you want to that will not be cleared when your browser cache is cleared.

K

Krynh

If you really want to find the .sol files (which is the format created in the save slots) the wiki has the list of all possible locations for them.

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
Somewhat Related:
Is there a specific file one could access in order to retrieve an .tits/Save Files and/or .sol/Save "Slot" file from an Android [tablet]?
A majority of my Save Files pop up when I search for .tits in my Files Manager, but half of them are old/deleted and my most recent save files are not listed.

K

Krynh

Somewhat Related:
Is there a specific file one could access in order to retrieve an .tits/Save Files and/or .sol/Save "Slot" file from an Android [tablet]?
A majority of my Save Files pop up when I search for .tits in my Files Manager, but half of them are old/deleted and my most recent save files are not listed.
The .tits are created by using save to file. Sol files can be found by looking for TiTs_#.sol where # is any number from 1 to 14