When can we expect TiTs to be "finished"?

Shizzle

Apr 22, 2016
I haven't been able to find out what Fenoxo is planning long term?

Ofc I hope this game never gets finished and will always be expanding in content.
But that's unlikely to happen.

Does he have a goal in mind of how much content there will be?
How many more planets/etc. will the main story line have?

How far are we in the completion of the game?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Can't believe someone asked this question... WHY did someone ask this question, seeing as this is one you wouldn't want answered.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good quess would be to say somewhere in next 5-10+ years. Or when Fen decide to make new game that will make him fast wrap up TiTS to make place for new better game.

Reactions: Primename

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
It would be difficult to imagine this game existing without at least a general outline of a plan. I'm sure that there are things that probably are up in the air as to whether or not they get added, but I'm sure the game does indeed have a planned completion. I have no idea when that might be, as game development is strange sometimes. Though, this game is mostly text-based so it's more of a choose your own adventure with a million variables than a photo realistic AAA game title you'd see on steam or something.

How far are we in the completion of the game?

For this, it might be useful to look at the version number. It hasn't even gotten to version 1.0.0 yet. Latest release (as of this post) is 0.7.62. To put this in perspective, here's what wikipedia has on software version nomenclature: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning
Looks like major.minor[.build[.revision]] or major.minor[.maintenance[.build]] are the usual ways to name software versions.

Here's what it says about the major version numbers:
  • 0 for alpha (status)
  • 1 for beta (status)
  • 2 for release candidate
  • 3 for (final) release
So, since it is still 0.7.62, we can at least assume this game is in "alpha" status. Which is quite a ways from completion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Fen and devs not following this 0, 1, 2 and 3 major version numbers. It's all sorta like alpha, beta and release version elements mixed in each build. Backers one builds may have slight more alpha and beta parts.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately, your question can't be answered. The game has very loose planning and, given the time line per planet seems to be about a year, things tend to change over time.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
For this, it might be useful to look at the version number. It hasn't even gotten to version 1.0.0 yet. Latest release (as of this post) is 0.7.62. To put this in perspective, here's what wikipedia has on software version nomenclature: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning
Looks like major.minor[.build[.revision]] or major.minor[.maintenance[.build]] are the usual ways to name software versions.

Here's what it says about the major version numbers:
  • 0 for alpha (status)
  • 1 for beta (status)
  • 2 for release candidate
  • 3 for (final) release
So, since it is still 0.7.62, we can at least assume this game is in "alpha" status. Which is quite a ways from completion.

I have actually never saw any game which followed this 'guideline'. I saw some doujin makers released even with 0 version numberings, still it's generally reserved for internal builds, but often the open beta builds are with 0 numberings.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
CoC's final version was 1.0.2. That doesn't necessarily mean anything with TiTS though.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
How long after TiTS' first public version released was CoC finished? I'm not beyond implying that something similar could happen with TiTS and CoC2.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
CoC was finished in March 2016. Keep in mind that this date was when the final dungeon and endings were finished. Content stopped being written well before that. First TiTS build was sometine in 2014.

Looking at the wayback machine makes me sad. So many ideas that never went anywhere. What happened to this, @Fenowo ?

Kiro will have three states, based on how long since she’s had sex (how big her balls are):
  • Normal: Mischievous, if slutty, pirate chick.
  • Swollen: Aggressively femdommy and very focused on using her dick.
  • Inflated: Almost entirely submissive in how she’ll ask for help to deal with her condition. Desperate to cum and completely shameless about her state.

Reactions: ShySquare

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The game will be finished sometime after we get access to "Tainted Space" and also have finished the ratrace that is the hunt for the pods. We've got access to lvl 10 now, which is the halfway point of total levels planned, but that might not mean shit if Fen goes ahead with his alternate starter planets since the games end would be delayed several years.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
Considering it's been more than a year since the last bit of story progress got more than a passing reference I'd say somewhere in the ballpark of "fukken never"