What's the maximum Incubation Speed Modifier?

TayJK

May 19, 2017
My current character is sitting at 900%, 940% for Breedwell Rahn eggs from a renewed Premium Breeder contract. My Fertility Speed Modifier is 1,700% (which is odd, because I thought Incubator Speed was half of Fertility Speed. As far as how I got there, in no particular order:

• Kept downing Motherhusks until it did nothing but raise my Taint
  • Breed Hungry perk (I think from Lumi)
  • Character creation perk of Incubator
  • SynthWomb set to Fertility
  • The aforementioned Rahn Super Incubator perk

Would Laquine ears stack on top of what I currently have, or since (according to the Wiki's Pregnancy article) it only brings it up to 1,000% it won't improve things further. The only other thing mentioned that increases speed is Orcfish Shards, but that only goes up to 150%.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yes, Laquine Ears would 'stack' (to a degree).

Laquine Ears, Motherhusk & Orefish Shards set base Speed. Each have a maximum, so the only benefit of mixing them is not needing to use as many of the higher ones.
Incubator, Breed Hungry and Synth Womb are added on top and stack with each other. Probably Rhan Super Incubator, but I don't know for sure.

Incubator's description is misleading. Effective Speed is averaged between Maternal & Paternal* bonuses. Incubator works out to +50%.
*Always 100%, in practice.

Last edited:

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Yes, Laquine Ears would 'stack' (to a degree).

Laquine Ears, Motherhusk & Orefish Shards set base Speed.
Incubator, Breed Hungry and Synth Womb are added on top. Probably Rhan Super Incubator, but I don't know for sure.

Incubator's description is misleading. Effective Speed is averaged between Maternal & Paternal* bonuses. Incubator works out to +50%.
*Always 100%, in practice.
Looks like my Steele is going to spend some time as a bunny before try to get back close to my current form.

Would taking some Orcfish Shards effect my Incubation Speed?

Throwing my current save up if that helps.

Attachments

• Taylor (H) - 19Hrs 5Mins, 1878 Days - Black Mamba, Herisiod.json
    1 MB · Views: 1

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Looks like my Steele is going to spend some time as a bunny before try to get back close to my current form.
Laquine Ears happen on a strict schedule. If you save right before a Transformation event, you can reload if you don't get the one you want. You can also take them off in the Appearance menu if there are <= 5 min left.
You have a base Speed of 700%, so you only have 1 boost to max out and will have 3 TF events to reverse. There are also things like Heat & Wetness/Libido/Bonus Capacity increases, but I didn't check if you qualify for those.
If you had done Laquine Ears before Motherhusks, you could have all 4 mandatory events be Speed boosts (1000%) and no Taint.

Would taking some Orcfish Shards effect my Incubation Speed?
No. You're already well above their maximum.

Keep in mind, Speed is set when a pregnancy begins. Any changes will only affect future pregnancies.

Last edited:

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Got it, a second set of balls, a slight reduction in breast size and going into heat for the other effects. Thanks for the help! Now to decide who gets to knock Steele up this time...

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I am at a figure of 1,050% Incubation Speed Modifier, and Fertility Speed Modifier is 2,000%. I am currently pregnant in all three wombs, so I can't check my Rahn incubation speed.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I believe that is the maximum.
((1000% + 800% + 100% + 100%) + 100%) / 2
= (2100% / 2)
= 1050% (10.5x)
(Base + SW + Incubator + BH + Paternal) Averaged.