What's the max dick size your champion can have

Alexbigo

Oct 29, 2022
Hi! I am new here and just started playing 2 weeks ago but I am really liking this game!

I am really into hyper sizes

And I wanted to know if there is a size limit to your champion's dick, I am currently at 29 inches the wiki said that some items can increase my size up to 32 inches (yes I have the well hung perk) but they don't increase the size... can someone explain?

I'll put here my champion's dick description if that helps finding the problem:

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of demonic cocks:
Your first corrupted-cock is 29 inches long and 6 inches wide. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your pant-ripping, bumpy dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 9 inches wide when at full size.
Your second monster-member is 29 inches long and 6 inches thick. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your fiendish cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 9 inches wide when at full size.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
my current champion has a 40.5 inches and a 39 inches, but in the past I pretty sure I was able to reach once 43 inches. To reach it I had what seems like maxed the size with transformatives then had my way with the centaur pack leader 3 times and since I never did it before, got the transformative upgrade

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
In actual scenes, the parsers don't tend to notice any differences beyond, say, 26ish inches or so. (There might be an exception for Tarandra, because she's a turbo buttslut. Not sure.) But you can certainly make it even bigger if you so choose.

Elijah Pusey

Mar 1, 2021
If you load the save on the web version you can change it directly there with the web console. Just open the console (with f12 or whatever key command works) and go the the console tab, type pc ,hit enter, and click the line that pops up below with the black arrow next to it. That should bring up you character details so then you just scroll down to the cocks: array tab and open that. Lastly just go the the lengthraw, double click the blue number and replace it with whatever length you want. You can change any parameter that's blue or in "", and best of all this doesn't trigger the save editing warning when you load the save.

Last edited:

Elijah Pusey

Mar 1, 2021
screen shots to show exampls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126_064727.png
    Screenshot_20221126_064727.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 460
  • Screenshot_20221126_064800.png
    Screenshot_20221126_064800.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Screenshot_20221126_064818.png