What's the "cutest" sex scene?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So, my fellow connoisseurs of smut.... I have a question: What in your opinion is "the cutest" sex scene in the game? You know, stuff that would make you go, "aw that's very sweet~!", or "that's just adorable~". Ya' know what I'm getting at here?

I'm going to assume right now that a lot of people are going to say anything with best cat-girl Fisianna, and you wouldn't hear me argue one bit~.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I dunno about most adorable but I thought the missionary scene with Terensha was pretty cute. Also the Paige anal rim one :allears:

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I gave Captain Khorgan my heart when she threatened to throw my Steele out of an airlock when she was bored of her. Then there was that foreplay in the powered armor. Hot.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
One of the ones where you just hug/cuddle with the person. Leaning towards the one with Anno on Tarkus, maybe the one with Brandy (I think I have the right booze-cow) after that. That said, that doesn't really meet the "sex" scene requirement, so maybe Aina or coked-out Shekka with the hazard suit on the adorable side and Fisi or Embry for the sweet. Even if it ain't smut, I think Syri asking to be buddies deserves a mention.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
The 'Go in' scene for Celise. I know, controversial, but I love situations where the 'master' surrenders control to the alleged slave. Same for pre-cured Reaha where she randomly attempts to seduce and have sex with Steele. Yeah, this is my measure of cute.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Ooh, ooh, the scene in Sera's party quest where you blow her. The way Steele gently helps Sera reassert dominance over her and regain her confidence is the sweetest thing. For my rather unusual values of sweet, I admit it.

I know the author is probably done with her at this point but all I want in life is a quick scene after the collar where Sera tries to tell Steele how she feels and is adorably awkward. Then she can give it to her extra hard to punish her because, well, Sera.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Have to say, I like Anno's suck n' fuck. Its kinda cute at the end when she says she wants to feel Steele go soft in her. Which sounds like she just wants to be cuddled for a few minutes.

Either that or her Maid sex scene. Or rather the aftermath.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
My vote would go for the first time you have sex with Fisianna or Paige, and "true love" Bess

Those three were the best ones to me.

Reactions: Reptillicus

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Syri's "No place I'd rather be"/ Belle's "I don't want this moment to end"/ Chrissy's "This is the best part"
and the whole thing with Sam not sure if it just happens if you're Ausar,but when your instincts kick in and ya just embrace each other for a bit afterwards. But, 11 times outta 10 when you knot somebody then drift off feels good man

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
How about Tlako's florking? That was my first thought - it's one of those ones that feels super chill and low stakes, with everybody having an educational friendship time, instead of being consumed by lust.
D'aww, thank you! That's exactly what I was going for with her!

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I gave Captain Khorgan my heart when she threatened to throw my Steele out of an airlock when she was bored of her. Then there was that foreplay in the powered armor. Hot.
It is friggin adorable when the tough ones say it in their own way. Khoargan so loves it when you kick her ass.

Some of the typical choices are more cheesy to me than sweet but the sugary ones can hit the right spot, too. Ciaran's cherry (red or black) popping scene is so cute with the way he dads you through the whole thing that I can't help nudging Steele to work out those daddy issues with him.

Ooh, ooh, the scene in Sera's party quest where you blow her. The way Steele gently helps Sera reassert dominance over her and regain her confidence is the sweetest thing. For my rather unusual values of sweet, I admit it.
That's another good tough nut cracking. What really makes that scene is the moment where Steele realizes that Sera didn't bring them to show off a sexpet (that she was nervous and wanted a friend along for moral support); Steele gets it but plays along anyway and they both know what they're doing but go along with the pretense. It's great.

Ramis's content has a bit of this, too. I thought the girl-version bender when you first meet her was super cute - she's just so happy to have found a cool friend to party with - and the progression of playing pretty kaith-boy with her gets up there, too. So long as you're not playing a smol-dicked wussy boy it feels like her teasing is v. giddy, like she really enjoys steering a cute little thing into becoming stronk enough to bonk all night with her. All the scenes where she challenges that sort of Steele to prove to her that he's not a sissy all have her acting super moe. Nonesuch is good at writing big strong broads that have tender little soft sides that express themselves in novel ways.