What's the "cutest" sex scene?

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Reptillicus, May 15, 2018.

1. Reptillicus

Reptillicus Well-Known Member

So, my fellow connoisseurs of smut.... I have a question: What in your opinion is "the cutest" sex scene in the game? You know, stuff that would make you go, "aw that's very sweet~!", or "that's just adorable~". Ya' know what I'm getting at here?

I'm going to assume right now that a lot of people are going to say anything with best cat-girl Fisianna, and you wouldn't hear me argue one bit~.

2. Libelous

Libelous Active Member

I dunno about most adorable but I thought the missionary scene with Terensha was pretty cute. Also the Paige anal rim one :allears:

#2 Libelous, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  3. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

I gave Captain Khorgan my heart when she threatened to throw my Steele out of an airlock when she was bored of her. Then there was that foreplay in the powered armor. Hot.

4. Mister Gregar

Mister Gregar Well-Known Member

One of the ones where you just hug/cuddle with the person. Leaning towards the one with Anno on Tarkus, maybe the one with Brandy (I think I have the right booze-cow) after that. That said, that doesn't really meet the "sex" scene requirement, so maybe Aina or coked-out Shekka with the hazard suit on the adorable side and Fisi or Embry for the sweet. Even if it ain't smut, I think Syri asking to be buddies deserves a mention.

Irrlicht and Zombiqaz like this.
  5. Darkwarpalg6

Darkwarpalg6 Well-Known Member

The 'Go in' scene for Celise. I know, controversial, but I love situations where the 'master' surrenders control to the alleged slave. Same for pre-cured Reaha where she randomly attempts to seduce and have sex with Steele. Yeah, this is my measure of cute.

6. zero point sixty

zero point sixty Well-Known Member

Ooh, ooh, the scene in Sera's party quest where you blow her. The way Steele gently helps Sera reassert dominance over her and regain her confidence is the sweetest thing. For my rather unusual values of sweet, I admit it.

I know the author is probably done with her at this point but all I want in life is a quick scene after the collar where Sera tries to tell Steele how she feels and is adorably awkward. Then she can give it to her extra hard to punish her because, well, Sera.

7. toritoritori

toritoritori Well-Known Member

How about Tlako's florking? That was my first thought - it's one of those ones that feels super chill and low stakes, with everybody having an educational friendship time, instead of being consumed by lust.

Mister Gregar likes this.
  8. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Have to say, I like Anno's suck n' fuck. Its kinda cute at the end when she says she wants to feel Steele go soft in her. Which sounds like she just wants to be cuddled for a few minutes.

Either that or her Maid sex scene. Or rather the aftermath.

Reptillicus likes this.
  9. Nnxx

Nnxx Well-Known Member

My vote would go for the first time you have sex with Fisianna or Paige, and "true love" Bess

Those three were the best ones to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reptillicus likes this.
  10. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Member

Syri's "No place I'd rather be"/ Belle's "I don't want this moment to end"/ Chrissy's "This is the best part"
    and the whole thing with Sam not sure if it just happens if you're Ausar,but when your instincts kick in and ya just embrace each other for a bit afterwards. But, 11 times outta 10 when you knot somebody then drift off feels good man

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    TheSph3X and ScarletteKnight like this.
  11. justadude

justadude Well-Known Member

I would go with the naleen and the whole fish thing, but that barely counts as a sex scene.
    What I wouldn't do to take that snake-kitty off-planet.

Irrlicht and Reptillicus like this.
  12. Reptillicus

Reptillicus Well-Known Member

And its super cute when she comes for your milk~.