What's the "Crew Team Building" entry in the codex for?

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
I've looked around on the wiki but I haven't found what that entry is for and there's nothing listed under it even on my 200 day long save, so what gives?

It's under Codex>Stats>Encounters>Other and the only text for me is "* No team building activities have been logged."

:iiam:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Idk. Hopefully it involves a team building exercise where, instead of trust falls, you do lust falls. Catch the falling person with your genitals and/or genitails.

I never saw the entry there before. I also never noticed the codex tracking how many ovipositing organs you have (22). Not sure if they are new, or if I'm blind.

Reactions: Pynter and Crablord

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
Idk. Hopefully it involves a team building exercise where, instead of trust falls, you do lust falls. Catch the falling person with your genitals and/or genitails.

I'll make a bed out of my many penises, a warm, somewhat sticky bed.

I'm pretty sure that currently the only thing that can be logged in it is the crew interactions between Pippa and Yanmi, they might add more in the future though.

Gonna have to chat them up some then, haven't been to fun ice land that much.

I was thinking it had something to do with the crew stationed at your hangar, mechanicking some stuff up.