What would be your preferred new male character(s) to romance? Race, personality, kinks, etc

DeadLeaves

Jun 19, 2023
Poundtown
I think we need more cuntboys/male herms in CoC2. Yeah, we have Liuflr/potentially Berwyn, but I hesitate to really count those two since you're also given the option to fully feminize them (which especially icks me out in Liuflr's case but that's not for this thread). Also with preg content! This is the breeding game, it seems only fair lmao.
I agree that more male taeleer would be awesome since we really only have Quin. I'm thinking maybe a wild elf or boreal elf, but I do also love salamander characters.
edit: reorganized for better flow, I'm a bit tipsy when writing this lmao

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
somehow i haven't done this yet apparently, so here's my piece

definitely definitely either more cboys or a body positively storyline with Liulfr, he's very cute but as listed above

a second male kitsune that isn't literally keros or a drunk. ideally toppable, even more ideally one of the pre-existing ones like kazuo

a fuckable non-Kas demon, it is hell to unlock the imp scenes without fucking Kas

overall, i like vers men, actually inexcusable bad boys and there's something really hot about dedicated lubejobs, but really what i want is just any dude at all with a discernable personality. talk scenes, etc. whatever rrolly the boat orc is doing ain't cuttin' it, unfortunately

DeadLeaves

Jun 19, 2023
Poundtown
a fuckable non-Kas demon, it is hell to unlock the imp scenes without fucking Kas
A cboy incubus :gedspicy: honestly we need more recurring fuckable incubi in general, I was so bummed when I couldn't bone the
incubus at the end of The Ring Of Fate quest
, all we have are generic randos
a second male kitsune that isn't literally keros or a drunk.
I also agree. I love Tetsuya from the bottom of my heart, but The Observer is a coward and refuses to let him get pegged (/joking). Honestly, I would love to see a kitsune character that's an onnagata (basically a guy that plays a female role) for kabuki theatre. Kabuki is just such a fascinating subject in general.

Reactions: Karakara