What would be your preferred new male character(s) to romance? Race, personality, kinks, etc

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
I know wanting more males is a common request/gripe. I was curious what y'all had in mind--what you think we're really missing?

I'm starting to work on a couple, but my work ethic is shit so this is by no means a promise. I hope to get at least one properly off the ground before the year is out tho. The main two I am thinking of is:
  • A male marefolk who's just barely hanging onto sanity. He could be an enemy encounter sometimes when he's losing it and one you can just talk to others. I'm thinking eventually he could be permanently moved to either the Wayfort or a deal could be struck with the marefolk village, so you can build a proper relationship. He'll also have a corruption arc if you were to so choose, and mayyybeee some feminization route but idk how likely that is for marefolk after puberty, nor is it a major concern of mine to add.
  • Another male taeleer. He'll be a little more feminine than Quin, but more twink than femboy. He'll be quite shy to start, unless you're a fellow taeleer, and he'll especially be nervous if you're a predator race. It'll turn out he is a male leaning hermaphrodite that you could earn the trust of to have at his unspoiled goods. He'll probably have something similar to Berwyn as well in being able to change his parts and gender, but in a slower process more leaning towards feminization/sissification kink. There'd also be some other kinks you can foster with him, especially as an aforementioned predator race.

This certainly wasn't just a soft pitch of my ideas, I want to know if y'all have any ideas for other males I can rally behind. There's so many possibilities for different characters that appeal to different tastes, so many races that haven't gotten to properly see the light of day. This game has so much potential and I love hearing the variety of ideas this community can cook up with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
A male marefolk who's just barely hanging onto sanity.
I have to stop you right here, Hun. There were other people that tried to write a male horse that is not mentally gone, and they got shut down.

Now, with that downer put down, I am happy to see another male fucker with dreams of writing smut.

Honestly, I have seen people like myself ask and no one really here gives concrete answers in what they are looking for in men.

Not me, though. The major thing I love in fiction is pretty/cute/anime faces on my men 2D men. Be they buff dudes, lanky twinks or anything in-between. As long as they possess the aura of breedability, by I which I mean:
Muscles that look firm when flexed, but suckable and plump when relaxed.
Grabbable hips and pound able ass.
Big yet subby
Small yet bratty.
Willing to put on a maid dress.
Then you got my full, throbbing interest.
Here are some examples to visualize my need.
GRG4X_1WEAAuyQm.jpeg1724888485726942.jpgNMBrint.pngGTUpeola8AAlYtv.jpegGL21HO0a8AAl2LI.jpeg116842484_p0.jpg

Artists:smallteef, Moira, momimomi, ephyyy, 03hagane

My favorite are Bunny boys, Kitsune boys, Northern minos and shark Anthros.
I love long hair.
I love when they wear cute/feminine clothes.
I love when they act like a boy bitch.

Of course, these are my ideals. I go for guys like Brint and Berwyn all the time, for I am an omnibody fucker.

As for personality, anything will do, as long as they stick to their niche and have bottoming content.
I am really into dating loyal boys (no whores on my dating schedule). You know the Otome protagonists. The shoujo casanova. The ones that make it fucking known how much they love you, and only you, be you willing to return their feelings or not. But I also love working towards the Romance arc.

I prefer being on top or on equal ground as a partner, but I am fine with being a sub from time to time.

Another male taeleer. He'll be a little more feminine than Quin, but more twink than femboy. He'll be quite shy to start, unless you're a fellow taeleer, and he'll especially be nervous if you're a predator race. It'll turn out he is a male leaning hermaphrodite that you could earn the trust of to have at his unspoiled goods. He'll probably have something similar to Berwyn as well in being able to change his parts and gender, but in a slower process more leaning towards feminization/sissification kink. There'd also be some other kinks you can foster with him, especially as an aforementioned predator race.
Look, look, look. I would love This! Feminization is my kink, and ai love boys with pussies so you have all my yes!

Last edited:

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
I know wanting more males is a common request/gripe. I was curious what y'all had in mind--what you think we're really missing?

I'm starting to work on a couple, but my work ethic is shit so this is by no means a promise. I hope to get at least one properly off the ground before the year is out tho. The main two I am thinking of is:
  • A male marefolk who's just barely hanging onto sanity. He could be an enemy encounter sometimes when he's losing it and one you can just talk to others. I'm thinking eventually he could be permanently moved to either the Wayfort or a deal could be struck with the marefolk village, so you can build a proper relationship. He'll also have a corruption arc if you were to so choose, and mayyybeee some feminization route but idk how likely that is for marefolk after puberty, nor is it a major concern of mine to add.
  • Another male taeleer. He'll be a little more feminine than Quin, but more twink than femboy. He'll be quite shy to start, unless you're a fellow taeleer, and he'll especially be nervous if you're a predator race. It'll turn out he is a male leaning hermaphrodite that you could earn the trust of to have at his unspoiled goods. He'll probably have something similar to Berwyn as well in being able to change his parts and gender, but in a slower process more leaning towards feminization/sissification kink. There'd also be some other kinks you can foster with him, especially as an aforementioned predator race.

This certainly wasn't just a soft pitch of my ideas, I want to know if y'all have any ideas for other males I can rally behind. There's so many possibilities for different characters that appeal to different tastes, so many races that haven't gotten to properly see the light of day. This game has so much potential and I love hearing the variety of ideas this community can cook up with it
For the marefolk bit, I heavily suggest you talk to the team before trying. I've already taken a 25+ page rejection because of those damn horses.

Bunny boy with sissification sounds fun.

But most of all, write a short scene first. Then you will discover how good or bad your work ethic is.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe handsome lads that aren't one scene wonders or anime stereotypes, including older men.
As for personal wishes, I take this still applies, hehe.

Last edited: