What would be your preferred new male character(s) to romance? Race, personality, kinks, etc

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
I know wanting more males is a common request/gripe. I was curious what y'all had in mind--what you think we're really missing?

I'm starting to work on a couple, but my work ethic is shit so this is by no means a promise. I hope to get at least one properly off the ground before the year is out tho. The main two I am thinking of is:
  • A male marefolk who's just barely hanging onto sanity. He could be an enemy encounter sometimes when he's losing it and one you can just talk to others. I'm thinking eventually he could be permanently moved to either the Wayfort or a deal could be struck with the marefolk village, so you can build a proper relationship. He'll also have a corruption arc if you were to so choose, and mayyybeee some feminization route but idk how likely that is for marefolk after puberty, nor is it a major concern of mine to add.
  • Another male taeleer. He'll be a little more feminine than Quin, but more twink than femboy. He'll be quite shy to start, unless you're a fellow taeleer, and he'll especially be nervous if you're a predator race. It'll turn out he is a male leaning hermaphrodite that you could earn the trust of to have at his unspoiled goods. He'll probably have something similar to Berwyn as well in being able to change his parts and gender, but in a slower process more leaning towards feminization/sissification kink. There'd also be some other kinks you can foster with him, especially as an aforementioned predator race.

This certainly wasn't just a soft pitch of my ideas, I want to know if y'all have any ideas for other males I can rally behind. There's so many possibilities for different characters that appeal to different tastes, so many races that haven't gotten to properly see the light of day. This game has so much potential and I love hearing the variety of ideas this community can cook up with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Karakara