What triggers Kinu events?

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
I want to hold off on advancing Kinu's development in the amulet so I have more time to consider which route I want to go, while also having sex with Kiyoko (I already did the first event with forgiveness). Is it even possible to avoid this?

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
It's random every time you walk onto her tile, so long as no event has been triggered this visit. So, you can avoid it by getting lucky and/or save-scumming.
I actually tried this out on a test save, save scumming doesn't work, that or I just kept getting the scene several times over by pure chance. Either way, it's unfortunate, and I wish the pc could just avoid the tile.

V

Visitor

I actually tried this out on a test save, save scumming doesn't work, that or I just kept getting the scene several times over by pure chance. Either way, it's unfortunate, and I wish the pc could just avoid the tile.
You got the same scene every time? Maybe that scene is predetermined to play based on the stage that you are on the story? I remember when I was rising my Kinu, I needed to spam her tile to proc a scene.

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
I was able to savescum to avoid events until I was ready to make two saves to do both paths. The only time I recall it being forced was when you already started the first part of a multi stage event, such as Kinu getting sick or when she was making the charm. They might not even be forced since I didn't do any testing at that point, but immediately got both sequel parts upon coming back.