What transformatives would you like to see?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Alternatively, on the entire opposite end of the style spectrum, a Lovecraftian-style transformation that you access by reading a crazy book or something (probably from the Seer) that gives you a bunch of different eldritch properties would be really interesting. It could do stuff like give you eyes where eyes should not be, fish features, monstrous claws, tentacles, and basically anything else you can come up with. Maybe don't even have the individual transformations work towards completing a set form, but instead have the TF randomly inflict you with a variety of different effects in order to pay homage to the whole "madness" thing.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
@BoyHowdy000
If I'm not mistaken there was someone who wanted to add an energy being to the dating/hookup thing in TiTS, can't remember who it was now though. Either way, eldritch and energy beings are on the list of things that many people want so it's not too out of range to think it'll come at some point anyway.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
@BoyHowdy000
If I'm not mistaken there was someone who wanted to add an energy being to the dating/hookup thing in TiTS, can't remember who it was now though. Either way, eldritch and energy beings are on the list of things that many people want so it's not too out of range to think it'll come at some point anyway.
Ironically enough, I think it was actually Thebiologist himself who wanted to do that with his "Starchild" submission. I didn't even think of that, but this would be a transformation, not an npc, so it's still valid to mention.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Ironically enough, I think it was actually Thebiologist himself who wanted to do that with his "Starchild" submission. I didn't even think of that, but this would be a transformation, not an npc, so it's still valid to mention.

yup, that would be me XD

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
^ This is the reason I made this thread, so I don't have to shift through hundreds of pages looking for specific posts.

This one being more focused can help future authors wanting to write TFs.

Draenei, I doubt that.

Dzaan is basically just a curvy human with dark skin and elven ears. Addictive cum is most likely not gonna make it.

As for thraggen, that's a green human with tusks. Well, I submitted yesterday a TF that might give you tusks and the thraggen descriptor if you meet the criteria. So that might happen at some point.
Well for the Dzaan: there would be the different legs/feet, the elven style ears, the keratin protrusions, the skin stripes, the extra curve to their backs (longer spine), and the addictive cum (which if it did make it in, would be disabled by Steele's nano-machines for unlock if an author decided to write for it - so, not something that I realistically expect either anytime soon).

Just a TF that rolled all these changes into one package - since the Dzaan look mostly human anyway, no reason there couldn't be a simple Terran Treat style TF for the Dzaan.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If nobody thought of it yet, Trap treats. Turns you from a man or Manlet to a fat bottomed cock loving sissy boy, A-cups come separately.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I think that's just facial features, but I'm not really sure.

According to the wiki (and from what I remember) it changes more than just that - it decreases your tone to a certain point, increases / decreases butt and hip ratings, and it'll decrease your cock and balls if they're past a certain size to make your character a twink.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Huh doesn't make sense twink is like idk usually like a guy that's somewhat average build and tone right?

I'm not sure I don't know the term to well.

If that's the case of it already being taken then there should be tf that makes you into a form Wyurm or a tf that makes people Into a Shaggoth

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Shaggoths and wyurms are weird looking to be perfectly honest. Something's are just damn ugly! Have you ever seen something and was like damn that thing is ugly!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Shaggoths and wyurms are weird looking to be perfectly honest. Something's are just damn ugly! Have you ever seen something and was like damn that thing is ugly!

Shaggoth
250px-MGE_Shoggoth.jpg

Wurm
latest

Damn I guess you're right they are just ugly.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Since people think Shaggoths and Wurms are d I s G u S t I n G

Then why not the opposite of Twink ease? Cunt boi tf

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What's disgusting is not knowing how to spell their name (and using their Monster Girl Encyclopedia shapes can be for some). Myself, I'm torn between liking the MGE designs and having to see the shoggoths, night gaunts and Atlach-Nacha that way (and I'm partial to Haiyore! Nyaruko-san...).

Also, how is being a cuntboy the opposite of being a twink? You can be a twink cuntboy, for example.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Since people think Shaggoths and Wurms are d I s G u S t I n G

Then why not the opposite of Twink ease? Cunt boi tf

Technically you can already do that via growing a vagina, becoming sterile, and keeping your preferred pronoun masculine, but it could still be pretty nice to see a transformation specifically for it to save the hassle (like your genitals turn female, automatically sterile instead of having to take sterilex, etc...)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Technically you can already do that via growing a vagina, becoming sterile, and keeping your preferred pronoun masculine, but it could still be pretty nice to see a transformation specifically for it to save the hassle (like your genitals turn female, automatically sterile instead of having to take sterilex, etc...)
Some guys might wanna keep the ability to get pregnant, it even happens irl.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Shaggoth
250px-MGE_Shoggoth.jpg

Wurm
latest

Damn I guess you're right they are just ugly.
Huh. They're not bad looking. I didn't know what creatures you were talking about so I looked it up on the Internet. All I found was ugly ass taur creatures and creepy worm creatures and was like oh hell no. I forget that monster girl encyclopedia exists. I see what you're talking about now.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Stop teasing the poor girl, it's probably really difficult to force herself down into something so small with so few limbs!
this above text is meant to be read in a joking tone

Reactions: Gigas_Magus

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
This suggestion isn't really on the level of a fully-body transformation, but I've always enjoyed the idea of having harpy-like wings instead of arms. We already have a bunch of wing types that extend from your back, but I feel like it would be cool if there were a way to merge them with your actual arms into one structure. You can still have hands at the end of them so you can visualize the use of weapons and stuff, but it creates an entirely different character silhouette if the wings are a part of the arms instead of locked behind your back. This would probably be super complicated to do because of the sheer amount of wing types and the question of how a mechanic like this would interact with the existing wing and arm flags, but this concept feels interesting enough to warrant a mention.
harpy-flying-front-etching-vector-4344774.jpg
latest

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
How about a TF for Medusa style snake hair? That's all we really need to be able to go full Gorgon. Well, minus the petrifying gaze, pretty sure Fen wouldn't let that in...

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I would like to see transformatives for: Draenei, Dzaan, and Thraggen.

As for thraggen, that's a green human with tusks. Well, I submitted yesterday a TF that might give you tusks and the thraggen descriptor if you meet the criteria. So that might happen at some point.

Well... I did write this Thraggen TF Item a while ago. I'm currently working on the Thraggen character that will drop it but I wouldn't mind it being implemented and sold somewhere tbqh.

Feel free to poke about, make requests/suggestions and tear this bitch apart

Reactions: Zavos and Linarahn

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Well... I did write this Thraggen TF Item a while ago. I'm currently working on the Thraggen character that will drop it but I wouldn't mind it being implemented and sold somewhere tbqh.

Feel free to poke about, make requests/suggestions and tear this bitch apart

Well, my stuff is an elephant TF, but I made a simple and generic tusk description: "You have a pair of cute little tusks poking out of your mouth." As a bonus feature I simply mentioned that if you happen to have human racial score, green skin and tusks you could get the thraggen-morph descriptor. Since it's just a bonus and not part of the TF itself I wouldn't mind removing it so it doesn't interfere with your stuff.