What transformatives would you like to see?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well, my stuff is an elephant TF, but I made a simple and generic tusk description: "You have a pair of cute little tusks poking out of your mouth." As a bonus feature I simply mentioned that if you happen to have human racial score, green skin and tusks you could get the thraggen-morph descriptor. Since it's just a bonus and not part of the TF itself I wouldn't mind removing it so it doesn't interfere with your stuff.

I don't think that's necessary, both an exist together.

Hell maybe of you have a full thraggen score and use the elephant tf it just changes the Tusks in case that is the version ppl want? That'd have to be done by FenCo but it could be a thing.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I don't think that's necessary, both an exist together.

Hell maybe of you have a full thraggen score and use the elephant tf it just changes the Tusks in case that is the version ppl want? That'd have to be done by FenCo but it could be a thing.

There might be a slight incompatibility though. I planned the tusks as a face flag instead of a face type. Mainly because I wanted the tusks to be independent so they could be mixed with other TFs.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
There might be a slight incompatibility though. I planned the tusks as a face flag instead of a face type. Mainly because I wanted the tusks to be independent so they could be mixed with other TFs.

Actually... I could change mine to also be a face flag

I mean it is the more versatile choice if I'd thought of it I'd have done the same thing

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I would suggest like an Oni TF where your strength gets boosted as long as you're score is like 3 but down side is your intelligence is low, getting drunk doubles the damage of melee attacks and if you take to much you just refuse using ranged weapons believing rocks are better till you lower your oni score.

This isn't a tf but more of an idea for a race. Maybe since the snake people look like the xcom snakes, they could add the retractable frog like tongue they have to bring down flying enemies into a grab.

A tiger TF

Last edited: