what the frick tits windows cant move bug in v0.9.051/v0.9.052 (storage then stats) still a Isshu why not fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
When I when into my storage and then checked my stats then exit stats to map i could not move or save only load last save please fix this in next update.

katz

Aug 29, 2015
I also keep getting stuck randomly after closing the codex some times, but using this in the F12 console got me unstuck:
Code:
game.gamestate.inSceneBlockSaving = false
It seems that property is being set incorrectly some times when popState is called.
Meaning the error condition is in pushState.

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
I also keep getting stuck randomly after closing the codex some times, but using this in the F12 console got me unstuck:
Code:
It seems that property is being set incorrectly some times when popState is called.
not on laptop won't work its airplane mode toggle only solution for me is not to open storage.

Last edited:

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
not on laptop won't work its airplane mode toggle only solution for me is not to open storage.
On a laptop, you probably need to hold the function (fn) key and then press f12. That will make the key actually work like an f-key rather than toggling your airplane mode.

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
On a laptop, you probably need to hold the function (fn) key and then press f12. That will make the key actually work like an f-key rather than toggling your airplane mode.
nope nothing

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
Code:
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.