What stat that i must concentrate on level up?

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
can anyone tell me what stat i must concentrate when i level up? and what must i do to level up faster? (sorry about my bad english),,,

Last edited by a moderator:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My policy

> Walk out of Mhen'gan spaceport.

> Beat snakes (Hurr) until can't level no more.

> Beat Zil until can't level no more.

> Beat Naleen until can't level no more.

> Beat Vanae until can't level no more. ("Why are you hitting us, Daddy?" "Shaddap papa needs XP and he's sorry. ;_;")

GET ALL THE MONEYS AND SEX.

Reactions: Brock

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
1) Grind enemies, Preferably on Tarkus once you hit lvl 4 and have a decent weapon (ZK Rifle or Shock Blade should do the trick.).

2) Willpower. (It's the only stat you can only raise with skill points as of right now.) Aside from that, it doesn't really matter, you can raise all stats to 40 using the Gym and Syri.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Anti-Savin Pregophile right gud tho.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jim suddenly I'm not sure I want you writing the nursery content.

As long he not write about hittin cats...or that catrace that got weird name to spell I'm an o-kay with him been nursey-writer man ^^

On topic: Willpower is current FotM and soon Aim may be too (does gym allow rise aim too? o_O thought just physique and reflex can be trained there). For lvl up faster just beat all and skip sex scenes (and click over all other scenes - really it all spedding up lvl-ing like ya know all those fapping inbetween can eat so much tim lost to grinding ^^).

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For lvl up faster just beat all and skip sex scenes (and click over all other scenes - really it all spedding up lvl-ing like ya know all those fapping inbetween can eat so much tim lost to grinding ^^).

They get old after the 20th time.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Swimming makes aim rise...ok that's kinda akward. Well still sad that those two perks from gym usage in the end wasn't implemented :(

20th time...ok that a tenacity you got there. I stopped read most scenes after first time (unless I like it and so far there wasn't much of them mostly involving Bess/Birha/Reaha/Naleen Huntress/Flanhe/eventually Penny).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Lack of inbreeding among Vanae was one of Jim's great gifts. It's what gave me that daddy fetish.