What Species is your Steele?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They're not a good fit for every character, certainly, but since my preferred build goes full snowflake already I might as well go all the way with it.  Same reason I'll be kitting her out in notProtoss gear once I get done with that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin is just a modern day fetish smut hipster.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd prefer non-glowing body swirls but I'll take what I can get 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Which is what I ended up doing when TiTSed allowed me to. But I want to think that people have good mentai filters/are not cheaters (at least, not by default).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Glowing thingas aren't bad ^^ Well I still do wait for legal way to get male version of vanae TF that was written and coded but never allowed to be unlocked. Glowing cum go go go :laugh:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well I still do wait for legal way to get male version of vanae TF that was written and coded but never allowed to be unlocked.

Didn't Couch and/or Jacques sort that all out already?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jacques does coded this but it was not possible to get ingame. So yeah it's in game code but PC without using some editors or so can't get it normaly.

EDIT: Yeah as Nik said Couch Lessau Lab isn't still ingame. And orginaly it was supposed to be unlocked for Xenogen doc on Mhen'ga after vanae related quest that wasn't in the end written and me think wouldn't be ever done either.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's on the pile.  It's also a billion different documents at this point, and while I've aimed to keep them independent so they don't all need to go in at once, it's still a lot of code time.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
For real tho, glowing girls are best girls.

Might be just because I have a pretty strong fantasy/magic fetish, and glowing markings are the closest you can get in TiTS to like "auras" and whatnot. Also bioluminescence is just cool, even if it is kind of snowflakey on average. I like heterochromia, too, despite how eyeroll-worthy it tends to be.

Aesthetic guilty pleasures. *shrugs*

I tend to create some pretty ridiculous (sometimes vomit inducing) color combinations for my characters in any game, mostly because I am really shitty at color differentiation and have no sense of style.

So I'm mostly immune to the horrors of snowflake character's colors-schemes, and can enjoy them unironically and without feeling much guilt.

But I also really like the good old Browns on Greys action of those 'boring military shooters' people groan about.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
My PC is all pink with glows and accents. x:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given TiTS not alow actualy see effects of mixing colors on PC it's all up to our imagination. And for npc bust artits surely know about not trying to make them snowflakes ^^

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Truthfully my steele is human wich is likely just because im not realy into most tf thats availlable atm. Im more the medieval type. However i guess i do have a soft spot for centaur (not leithan) and Kaithtrit.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Sooooo…

Acey (fem) is basically a standard half-gryvain with a large butt, small tits and ivory hair

Ann is a bronze skinned goo-trap complete with schoolgirl outfit and pigtails

Aevaelle is my try of a spess Draenai, tentacle hair, indigo skin, small demon horns, frog tail and horse pussy

Antal (fem again) is my half-ausar with... nothing... special... shut up, half-ausar are great as they come

Appaynn is a scaled human trap with short pink hair and an 18 inch cock

Arel is a human male with pale gold skin and finned vanae ears (not too fancy is what I like from time to time)

Beliss (fem) is a half-kaithrit with white-furred arms and a bit of naleen-nip for puss and face and amber skin

Belle is one of my few herm characters, still classified as human but basically a satyr with hooves, ram horns, horse cock and mane, she is currently male treated but I wanna remake her as a cum-cow once the public built is out

Bevaldis is my gold myr viking girl, with braided hair and the obvious Survival Axe and Hunting Rifle

Bloom is a pretty normal human girl, except for the insane amout of milk and black colored eyes

Calvi (male) is a rask/bull-morph with pale purple scales, cow ears and tail and raskvel tongue and feet

Carlota is a general fantasy elf lady, with pale skin, black hair, five inch ears and 'a luminous violet vanae pussy'

Chap (male) is an ausar, though I want him to have a dog snout and several tentacle legs in the future, for now he has chrome-colored tentacle hair, pale blue skin and gold-colored eyes

Clad is a half-ausar... also with golden eyes, that is quite boring what did I make him for?

Conah (male trap) is my angel-kaithrit, with the normal kaithrit features plus wings that I imagine to be freaking HUGE

Craig (more male) is human with a bit of a demon-morph, namely tail and demonic arm scales

Daisy is a typical holstaurus, what else to say? oh yeah large trap

Demi is a demon-morph with demonic tail, glowing amber eyes, demonic high-heels, claws and that great two feet tongue

Eldon (male) is a horse morph with everything horse, except the face and not a taur, you may have realized by now that I like them fairly simple

Eon is a bull-taur and he is awesome with four inch horns, cow ears and cow tail and four hooves of awesomeness

Feren is a silver-furred panda. He is great.

Genny is a redhead kui-tan gir... no she is a trap with no tits, cause I don't like em

Hallie is a female naga with pale gold skin (I just love the vanae skin tones) and grey scaled lower half

Hardre is a male goo-morph with emeral skin and violet eyes

Henri is a dirty blond fox-morph

Hissy is full female holstaurus with viridescent skin, dirty blond hair and huge tits, I-cup qualifies as hyper for me

Ioanna is a redhead cowgirl, with cow ears, tail, horns and huge tits

Iver (male) is a silver-skinned, platinum blond spess elf or fairy with blue gossamer wings

Janie is a fair skinned female zil plus insectile wings, everything zil and crimson hair

Jasper (male) got demonic eyes, ears and tail, raskvel dick and pale scales

Jest is a half-ausar with ausar claws and ears, but demonic tail and horns and an equine vagina

Jo is a treated human tomboy with bovine tail and two inch bovine horns, and two lactating but flat breasts

Joan (male) is an ausar, with ausar ears and canine tail, tawny furred canine claws and paws, but a horse face and cock

Kara is a kui-tan herm with brown fur and red hair

Kiku is a human virginal girl, she is cute is all

Krestin is a half-kaithrit with naleen face, eyes, pussy and arms, black fur, fair skin and glowing blue hair, black kitty tails and ears

Lanar (fem) is a human with zil feelers, long black hair and green eyes

Larn got a naleen face and ears, black furred cat arms and doggy paws, a horse cock and… no tail, that's weird… got to change that

Lecter (fem) got blond hair and kaithrit tails and ears and feline aquamarine-colored eyes

Lennig is a gryvain-zil-hybrid, black chitin and pale skin covered in silver shining vanae markings, gryvain wings and black-scaled gryvain tail, eight inch elfin ears, female zil legs and arms and gryvain pussy

Lennon is an ember-colored vulpine with glowing ember hair and yellow vulpine eyes, everything else is as vulpine as it is gonna get

Liz is a double-dicked naleen with fair skin, blue hair and purple fur

Loo is a pale-green-skinned half-kaithrit with feline ears and claws, a purple mohawk (because fuck yeah!), zil pussy and gooey cuntsnake-tail

Lucid got a narwhal horn, horse-cock and mane with an androgyne face

Lynn is yet another holstaurus with cow ears, tail and three inch horns, but with FLAT lactating tits and demonic claws

Makino is a half-kui-tan (male trap) with fair skin and amber eyes and C-cup boobs

Mano is a humanoid redhead girl, boring but cute

Megan (fem) is a short half-ausar with brown hair and fur and hazel-colored eyes

Molly (fem) is a mountain of a galotian with black hair, blue eyes and violet skin

Musume (male, but identifies as female) is a horse-morph, complete with dark brown furred horse face, ears, tail and legs and black hair

Nana is an amazonian human herm with blue eyes and brown hair

Norwin (male) is azure skinned, blond haired and frog tailed

Prox (fem) is an emerald skinned gabilani with platinum blonde hair and a forked leithan tongue

Puck (male) is a black furred ausar

Rainath (female) is a black-skinned, silver-haired half-leithan

Roana is a kui-tan-vanae-morph with a kui-tan face, dark brown kui-tan pads, a kui-tan cock and pale-blue skin, luminous blue tentacle-hair, vanae tail, blue vanae vagina and luminous purple vanae markings

Sesami (female) is a pink-skinned girl with pink goo hair and green eyes, the rest is humanoid

Sheryl is a female ovir with red naleen eyes and olive scales

Shura is a human with blue hair and violet eyes

Siana is a cow-girl with fair skin and short blue hair

Susure is a normal blond haired green-eyed human female

Takala has vanae ears, dark skin and two cow tails, I don't know what she is but I like her

Tam is a redheaded blond-furred huskar girl with doggy paws, ears and claws

Tamna is a red-myr girl with long black hair and pale skin

Tomo is a male kui-tan

Toni is a black-eyed, onyx-haired girl with three inch gabilani ears

Vanice is a kaithrit herm with black fur and hair

Voilet is a copper-skinned galotian female

Wanan is a pink colored vanae maiden female with flat breasts

Whisper (male) is a raskvel with long rose-colored human hair

Wilmar (male) appears almost human, except for pointed ears and silver hair

Zapp (female) has smooth pale skin, pointed ears and blue fairy wings

Zivadin is an albino-skinned human male with grey hair and violet lips

Oh that was quite a lot... and these are just my favourites

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
However i guess i do have a soft spot for centaur (not leithan) and Kaithtrit.

Speaking of centaurs...so does any of your PC visited Poe A to get horse costume (and legaly became taur with only 4 not 6 legs)? :smugdog:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Color balance is so, so, so important to me. That's one of the biggest things I'm worried about with Aislinn. Her color scheme is mostly white and blue, which I adore, but the blues have to be very specific shades or it just looks totally awful. One of the biggest "oc donut steal' pitfalls is using strong bases like white or black and then incredibly over-saturated primary colors as accents. Black and BRIGHT RED or BRIGHT GREEN, for example. Black and crimson/forest isn't much better, but it at least doesn't make your eyes bleed.

I honestly think most "edgy" or "snowflake" designs could be significantly improved just by lowering the saturation of accent colors. :p

It depends on the colors, really.  It's hard to make black and red not be chunni as hell (the place where Cold Steele the hedgeheg-morph keeps his soul so it won't make him weak), but black and dark gray with some gold accents can look pretty great.  Similarly:

My PC is all pink with glows and accents. x:

All pink is garish, but white clothes/fur with pink hair/accents and blue eyes?  Much better.  I run that palette often.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, she also has wings and vanae genitals and stuff. And clothes of course.

Daft Hellian

Aug 30, 2016
Whelp, the skinny on my three;

Main: Male, half-ausar (tail and ears), fair skin, steel fur/hair/beard, silver sylvanol markings, (12) demon horns and (platinum) eyes, human arms and (bipedal) legs, five knotted cocks (12" terran, 18" wyvern, 24" ausar, 36" lethian, 48" horse), hexa-dova wings, lethian (forked) tongue, 7' even, 100 tone, lithe body. Over-designed? Yes.

2nd: Male half-Ausar (tail  and wings), olive skin, black fur and hair, a pair of dove wings, golden eyes, gold sylvanol markings, lethian tongue, 16" mono-phallus, 6' 6", 80 tone, 20 thickness. Just imagining Anubis.

3rd: Female Lethian, bipedal, pale skin, silver hair, blue eyes, gray plates, hyper milky E-cups, Gryvain vagina, 9', 60 tone 20 thickness, loves anusoft.