What should/shouldn't go on a pizza?

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Hawaiian pizza is always the best. Preferably with no ham, extra pineapple and stuffed crust. Just cheese, dough and pineapple. <3

As a dominope worker, fuck the people who make me touch anchovies. I hope they go down on a lady one day and have to deal with that smell. There is never enough hot water to rid it from my poor hands.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Shrimp, garlic, basil, diced tomatoes, katsuoboshi flakes...

I'm particularly-fond of pizza paired with seafood, but maybe that's just me. It's not too popular in the states, sadly.

Last edited:

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Shavings from dried, fermented, and smoked (smoked like 20-40 times lel) tuna that's become a block of pure protein and goodness.
That shit's great on pizza.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
tumblr_nrlo22Kpej1tfxw74o1_1280.jpg

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Pretty much all meat toppings are good, and egg works surprisingly well.
What shouldn't go on pizza: genitals.
Pft, speak for yourself ~eyebrow waggle~
Anything sweet though should not be on a pizza. Sweetcorn or pineapplefor example. >:c
Hold your tongue, you salacious frog! Sweet corn is a fine topping.
Kinds of pizzas I love and enjoy:

Deep-dish
Deep dish 'pizza' isn't pizza though, it's a mistake.
vegan pizzas
Get Out.

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
Olives, any type should never go on pizza, I just don't like the things.
Most of my friends say anchovies shouldn't go on one, but I get them anyways just so they won't try to eat any of my pizza.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Olives are way too salty to go on pizza. It just completely throws off the taste. If you want healthy (as healthy as you can get on a pizza that isn't some limp-wristed vegan mush) filler, mushrooms or peppers are better.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Olives are way too salty to go on pizza. It just completely throws off the taste. If you want healthy (as healthy as you can get on a pizza that isn't some limp-wristed vegan mush) filler, mushrooms or peppers are better.
I dont know if anyone eats pizza as a healthy choice.... or wants a healthy pizza anyway...

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Depends on what you make a healthy pizza with.

If I'm making one, I use a tortilla for the base, spread some pesto instead of tomato sauce. Add some diced chicken, spinach and some mozzarella and that's a good pizza.

But for a proper pizza (for about 8 people), that's topped with sausage, bacon, chicken, cheddar and peppers and sweetcorn.

What should never go on a pizza? Well, metal, ceramics, coal.

Seriously though, fish. Fish of any kind should never be on a pizza!

SarenSoran

Apr 18, 2017
Austria
I like 'em with normal sauce and cheese

But if i feel adventurous, i take a pizza called Quattro Formaggio. Basically pizza with 4 kinds of cheese on it ^^

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
I think I can weigh in here. I work at a Pizza Hut.
Despite this, my answer is not referring to PH pizzas specifically - I also make them on my own on occasion, from scratch, using my own family's crust recipe.

I have always been a fan of pepperoni pizza - nice and simple. I get tired of the more elaborate kinds of pizza over time, where pepperoni and mozzarella cheese never gets old.

Some people hate them, but green olives are occasionally a good addition. The most elaborate I have ever made was pepperoni, green olive, bacon bits, pineapple, and banana pepper. All those other non-pineapple ingredients forced the pineapple (which was applied sparsely) into a more muted role, and the whole thing turned out nicely. The briny olives and salty bacon balanced well with the mild-mannered mozzarella cheese and sweet pineapple.

The only things that I cannot stand on pizzas are anchovies and spinach, and I'd never put mushrooms on a pizza of my own free will either, but I'll eat them if they're on there.

If I ever really just want candy but need something more nutrient-filled so I don't have a heart attack at 30, pineapple on pizza without fatty bacon/ham/pepperoni works pretty well, TBH. It's not a purist's pizza, for sure, but I think it's given a bad rap.

I never thought pineapple could be good on a Pizza until I was really fucking hungry at work one day and someone fucked up making a customer's pizza. As a result, we had the mistake pizza (IIRC they had wanted a different crust than we had made it on) - I was so hungry I compromised on my religious beliefs about pineapple being an abomination and gave it a shot. To my surprise, I liked it. IIRC, that pizza had pineapple, bacon bits, ham, and diced tomatoes.
I still abhor anything that isn't a buffalo sauce on wings; sweetness is usually not something I want, and on wings anything but a spicy sauce is still an abomination, but pineapple works well when used in sane quantities on a pizza. I don't care anymore if it's not "authentic" or "worthy of being called pizza;" it tastes good.
also it makes your cum taste better

Additionally, approximately no one where I live orders it, but working at a Pizza Hut I discovered the "four pepper pepperoni" pizza - pepperoni, cherry peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno, and green pepper. I have only seen one person order it in the two years I've worked there, but it's a specialty item (at least where I work) and it's da bomb. I have no idea why no one orders it; it's probably one of the best pizzas on the menu (and homemade one on my own crust with cheap wal-mart sauce tastes pretty good, too).

Reactions: Glassboy