What scenes acknowledge Champ Virginity loss?

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Specifically looking for the scenes that have the Champ's partner acknowledge somehow. I know a lot of the scenes have a generic line or two where it gets mentioned but I'm tempted to try and do a virgin run just to see if there is any unique dialogue I missed. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as it'd save me time, thanks in advance!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'll only speak for what I've actually written.

For Annika, it's these:

Vaginal virgin: Oral & Fuck (if the PC has a pussy in non-buttslut mode) and Service Her > Pussy
Anal virgin: Oral & Fuck (if the PC has no pussy or is in buttslut mode) and Service Her > Ass
Dick virgin: Pitch Anal

Also, you can't do her Face Sitting > Go Too Far scene if the PC is still a virgin, because she deems it to be too rough for a first time.

For Viviane, her magicock scenes should acknowledge vaginal/anal virginity depending on what the PC is receiving with.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Evelyn has checks for all possible virginities when doing her looping sex content and acknowledges it, being more focused on the Champ's pleasure than normal. I also know Brint does it for vaginal/anal virginity the first time the Champ sexes him, and if you're still an anal virgin when picking from his regular menu he won't allow you to pick the Rough option because it's your first time. Or maybe my memory's failing here. I could swear he checked both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cannibal Cravings

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Huh, I could swear he had a check for that... but it's been a while since I've had a Champ in a position to see that content.