What races do you play

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
This ones random i just like interacting with the ppl here anyways what race did you stumble upon that you ended up really liking for your pc or what do you like to run in general i accidentally made a elf/saurian (tainted) and maybe its just the way i imagine it in my head but i love it

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm pretty boring in this respect; of the different Champs I run almost all are largely unchanged from character creation aside from minor cosmetic tweaks and the odd bit of genital TFing and all but one are starting races (mostly human, one catfolk and one wyld elf) with the only exception being my bubblegum-haired cowgirl who started human but took some of Kasyrra's comments in the prologue about prize cows a bit too literally. In her defense she was higher than a kite on Kas' pheromones at the time.

One of the other Champs is going to take Lumia up on her soulbinding offer once that's in the game, which still means five for seven on 'vanilla' races.

Reactions: Majincotton

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My main Champion is a mishmash of elements. Generally, I start with a wyld elf and add salamander and incubus parts. Mostly.
If we're narrowing down to a single race, I like what you can achieve with Spider Silk, Gaia Leaflets and Glitter Dust.

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
I'm pretty boring in this respect; of the different Champs I run almost all are largely unchanged from character creation aside from minor cosmetic tweaks and the odd bit of genital TFing and all but one are starting races (mostly human, one catfolk and one wyld elf) with the only exception being my bubblegum-haired cowgirl who started human but took some of Kasyrra's comments in the prologue about prize cows a bit too literally. In her defense she was higher than a kite on Kas' pheromones at the time.

One of the other Champs is going to take Lumia up on her soulbinding offer once that's in the game, which still means five for seven on 'vanilla' races.
im actually also guilty of this up until now anyways always ran vanilla races mostly starters up until now apart from my kitsune run he's fittingly mischievous even though he isnt too cunning considering his background. now i think im gonna mess round with the tfs a bit and see what i get (also i like your cowgirl already)

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
My main Champion is a mishmash of elements. Generally, I start with a wyld elf and add salamander and incubus parts. Mostly.
If we're narrowing down to a single race, I like what you can achieve with Spider Silk, Gaia Leaflets and Glitter Dust.
a moshpit of races i like it i think on my new run ill go for 1 of the tainted races and something fluffy a taeleer maybe wait no a manticore havent made a futa inawhile

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This ones random i just like interacting with the ppl here anyways what race did you stumble upon that you ended up really liking for your pc or what do you like to run in general i accidentally made a elf/saurian (tainted) and maybe its just the way i imagine it in my head but i love it
Elf.

Just elf.
b3bvBnq.png

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
one catfolk hunter and one human minstrel, both whitemages, I am thinking of making an arcanist champ but unsure of what sort of champ would I want to play there as minstrel is Ryn's devoted spouse (as in avoiding sex with everything unless the other option is to kill it) and hunter is mainly Brint and Ryn + characters I enjoy

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I have a couple ...... well a lot

My main is a pure male kitsune raiu is electric themed black mage that turns herm every now and then when there's a male preg content I like

My pure female warrior is a salamander (fire version) cyra

My corrupted rogue who is a black wooled sheep/incubus hybrid boy named Salem

My Tinted male half lupine white mage named rune who has wings for some reason

My tinted herm Succubus charmer who was once a wild elf lily (full name lilith) once the mouse tf is added she is going to be a mouse/Succubus hybrid

My corrupted herm bear warrior xia who is themed on a panda but for now is a white furred bear

My Tinted black mage albino harpy maleherm who I headcannon is got crow like feathers

And I have 5/6 in planning
A gothmander rogue not much planned for them yet as it depends on the genders you can be I'm hoping male

A female Valkyrie rogue/archer that I'm still deciding what race of elf she looks like as I'm curious if a dusk elf tf will be added

A male dragon charmer with a sun themed name with golden scales and eyes

And if we ever get a kobold tf I'll be making a little black mage with silver/grey scales if we don't get those colors I'll go white with silver eyes and if we don't get that eye color blue that's ice themed who I'll be naming eskil

A lean winged white anthro cat who was once a catfolk who I headcannon is a lion male named shani who is a white mage
or a amazon winged white anthro cat who was once a catfolk who I headcannon is a lioness who is a warrior (I headcannon are noble twins who are the younger siblings of two others both set out on their journeys and depending on which I'm going to play is which ended up in the frost marches)

Some of these I have basic back storys to some don't and are just what I wanted to play as

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I tend to mix things up and play new characters with TF's I rarely use. Somehow my long lasting PC's always end up as some sort of Lizard.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I tend to stick to the starter races (lupine, catfolk, elf, human, orc) since they tend to have the most variation/mentions when talking to npcs. I do have a save as a cowgirl and kitsune since the former has a lot of flavor text with Brint and Khorminos and the latter has a lot in the fox den. Was thinking about creating more variation but I tend to prefer a kemonomimi-type appearance rather than furry/bestial look.

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
I mostly play lupine but made a separate save to switch to kitsune for all the extra fluffy tails content.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I stay as champs starter race which is either Lupine or Elf. At the moment I have more Lupine saves than Elfs though.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Its a rare race, called "slut"

Wanna smash?

I only ever play with one safe at a time. She has been a wyld elf, catfolk, orc... But hashat always brings me back to elf

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
My current character is a Leothran, with horns from the Lycanthorn, based on this character.

u-u-1.jpg

The closest I can get to the hair and beard style is braided, and rune tattoos (which, btw, have a typo in the character description)

The fun bits are a pair of feline cocks with knots. The best of both worlds.

Terradragoon

Sep 8, 2021
Mine depends on the class/party position. Any frontline fighter I make is usually some canine variant (fox, wolf, dog) except for specifically paladin tank build (aggro build using the threat absorbing heal) which is pretty much a dragon, speedy attackers or lust mages are feline, and healers/support characters are deer (they would be squirrels, but that tf doesn't exist yet). The only thing that stays consistent are my personal preferences: they're always on the border of androgenous and I love the fluff collar so I always grab one of the moth tf item.

FadingCanine

Sep 5, 2022
I am a creature of habit. I've tried many times to start a new game with a new race..but I always fall between wyld elf, lupine and cat folk. Tho I have considered going completely Leothran. (My wyld elf currently has Leo limbs and tail mostly to reflect an OC theyre based off)

S

SteelZephyr

I mainly stick to bog-standard human, maybe the odd orc test character for shits and giggles. Have gotten into a minor kick into eventually transforming into a taeleer with a horse cock and tanuki nuts, though.