What Path do you guys mostly choose for kassyra Romantic path or Enemy path?

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I love Kass :oops: she is awesome and ticks all my boxes so far minus the imp pregnancy stuff but everyone’s got their flaws. I also don’t do pregnancy so this doesn’t effect me either so the fact I can romance her is amazing I lIked her as soon as she stepped out of the portal I mean technically she did save my life :) I don’t think I will ever not try to romance her.

Stop becoming pregnant with this one weird trick: Anal

My champ loves her dick, and thinks any dick deserves a second hole... I mean chance! But as soon as Kas touches Ryn or Brienne, shit's over!

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
Stop becoming pregnant with this one weird trick: Anal

My champ loves her dick, and thinks any dick deserves a second hole... I mean chance! But as soon as Kas touches Ryn or Brienne, shit's over!
yeah im with you on that, if kassy touches my brienne or ryn all deals are off.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Cant fuck a demon without being corrupted right ? Also i kinda just want duel her.

Going for a round or two with a demon won't irreparably damage your soul, it takes a LOT to actually become too far gone to save. Daliza's soldiers save up their wages to get sessions with Farrah if they're both at the Wayfort, to no ill effect.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I go Romantic, but then also choose to soulbind to Keros. My champion wants to redeem her, but doesn't want to risk their soul - plus tricking Kas just seems right up the alley of a Champion of Keros. We'll see how it eventually ends, but from the bits that Savin and team have mentioned, it doesn't bode well for Mommy Kas.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Id put my money on soulbinding having an actual presence in the tory by the end of act 2, I get why it doesn't now(probably so they dont have to rewrite to account for it or something akin to that) but considering the fact of the whole ring of fate quest happened the whole, traded your soul for fluff will become apperent.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I end up going romantic because fucking her in the intro and then cuddling during Halloween is enough to give you the two points to push you into romantic, and I never see the point in attacking her when given the opportunity when she'll probably turn my ass to grass unless I hyperspecialize to an extent I wouldn't be able to that early on playing like I normally do. I'd probably prefer to go something more neutral but honestly romantic has more content, and apparently your relationship with her is pretty locked after act 1 unless you soulbind so I'll be cool just not doing the other Kas sex scenes until she can be undemonified.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Nealend86

Feb 16, 2020
I'm trying for the romance and redemption path, but I will put my foot down on making sure this world doesn't become a hellhole/shithole like Mareth.

Reactions: A1teros

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Going through Aileh's pregnancy content, and seeing Kas's reactions to being able to hold a real baby and you going Parent Mode, is even further cementing that Romance Kas is Best Kas.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
At same time, Kas can leave vagina only champs pregnant with batch of imps that are then going to proceed to rape the tavern. Well, only if you let them.
So yes, best girl.

Last edited:

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Going through Aileh's pregnancy content, and seeing Kas's reactions to being able to hold a real baby and you going Parent Mode, is even further cementing that Romance Kas is Best Kas.
Damn... Fuck it gonna give my champ a temp dick and get Aileh pregnant. Just to get that scene.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean as the update stated, shes gonna be the Kinu for those who dont want to do foxes(even though both require cocks).

FenrirsBlade

Oct 30, 2020
I dunno... To me it feels like the romance path comes off as incredibly forced somehow, while hostile comes WAY more natural. Regardless of wether PC is corupted or not.... Like, I could maybe understand if PC simply lusts after Kassyra if they chose to indulge in sex with her constantly. But I feel there wasn't EVER a single shred of feeling or love up until that point in the story. So PC suddenly loving her in a romantic way feels completely off and out of touch with what happened up until then.

Just my two cents...I DO sincerely hope you aren't expected to romance her just to get the most out of the game... Like I feel both paths should really be rewarding in their own right.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You might find this post by Aly of some interest. There's nothing the game can really give you right now for not romancing Kas other than to say 'Okay, you're not doing that'. Will it influence the possible endings you can get if you're dealing with Hostile or Lustful Kas instead of Romantic Kas? Practically guaranteed. Will someone sit down and write an equivalent amount of content exclusive to a Hostile Kas playthrough that her Romantic route has? No, almost certainly not because what are you going to do? 'You sit there, thinking smugly that at least unlike the Champ in the universe next door, you're not banging the omnibus and you feel good about yourself for that'? :p

There is content that reflects those other two states including the just-added Mayternity update for Aileh, where how Kas reacts to Freja's birth depends on which of the three states she's in. But I wouldn't go expecting special content just for those routes.
But I feel there wasn't EVER a single shred of feeling or love up until that point in the story.
Handling feelings for blobchamp is very difficult because the writers need to walk a fine line between conveying what they're feeling and not stepping too hard on the toes of people who want to roleplay their Champs in certain ways. The assumption is that if you willingly have sex with Kas on multiple occasions there's more to it than the Champ just being horni for her. One time, sure (especially in the tutorial when you could chalk it up to Portal Fuckery) but if you keep doing it when you're free to say no...

Also, one of the events that raises your relationship score is Kas trying very hard to be romantic. It's possible to not see it before Winter City depending on when you play the game and whether you turn seasonal events to always-available, but it's there.

Reactions: FenrirsBlade

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Writing relationships in this game in general is pretty hard, because they have the whole "techincally only done in 3/4 months" thing. Like its why some people dislike how the champ goes from "im helping this fox" to "If anything happens to this fox and our kid I will kill everyone in sivarah and then myself". Just like how the champ goes from "ew red demon" to "please obliterate my fucking prostate giant demon mommy"

Reactions: FenrirsBlade